I-League Vs ISL

Comments

• MikiMiki Kerala252 Points
    Seriously guys I am not a ileague hater.. But we need accept the changes happened in Indian football after 2014 .. even though it’s from Ambani family , Tata family or anywhere... Somebody spending good amount of money it’s good for the sport...

1. About the Infrastructure- Even the ISL teams rending the stadiums and practice pitches from government or any other authorities- the playing fields are super . It’s the main aspect a player need for improving his game.. what we have before 2014.. Now a days even EB and MB playing in good turf courtesy to ISL
    2. Check the team management people involved for ISL teams.. Every ISL team have good team management people .. the good thing is that now a days even some ILeague teams are trying to add some good coaching staffs to his management team .. Cortesy to ISL... Because now a days I league teams are learning this from ISL.. All you know what we have before 2014 .. Lol
    3. So many teams in ISL now have reserve teams and playing Ileague 2 . So many youngsters getting opportunities.. People like Sahal Abdul Samad ( Kerala blasters ) are now in mainstream .
    What we have before 2014 some random big Africans playing in Ileague as strickers.. they muscled themselves and score the goals and winning the championship.
    4. Broadcasting, marketing wise we can’t even compare ISL and Ileague..ISL attracted people because of this things .. so also germtting good sponsorship..
    5. When ISL is also loose in there mission , actually I can’t even imagine what we have, Assume the days before 2014

Actually ISL need to be success for good future for Indian football.
    DEFENCE123goalkeepardeepuatuljgkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    @DEFENCE123 so you agree ISL clubs are doing illegal activity's like Tax Evasion, Money Laundering, Converting Black money to White ? This is the sole purpose of ISL?
    Deb_Ban[Deleted User]ashindiaatuljg
    @DEFENCE123 I saw the entire match its 90% empty 
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @goalkeepar Yeah most ISL clubs announce lower attendance figure than the real one for tax evasion which is bad, and should be stopped. Also, I think you need to get your eyes checked if you think NEU vs ATK was 90% empty
    dev_pfcgoalkeeparashindiadeepu
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @goalkeepar ; NorthEast would get 20k avg attendance if they did marketing. NorthEast barely do any marketing, even NEROCA does more marketing than NEUFC
    goalkeepar
    So this mean CBI should arrest all the stake holders who are involoved in this illegal activity... Illegal business like ISL should be shutdown Asap..  Thanks god you yourself confessed that ISL is involved in illegal anti national activity's.
    @DEFENCE123 I league has 13k average attendance with "0" Marketing forget NEUFC
    Look at this @Miki comments... Made me lol for complete 10 min. I can entire debunk his long post but right now I don't have that much time to waste.. Maybe human encyclopedia like @munna219777 can answer that. If no one does I will do that in night. 
  • MikiMiki Kerala252 Points
    Waiting for @goalkeepar comment ... and want to learn the beautiful things Ileague did before ISL starts ...
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points

@Miki:

1.       These so-called infra upgradation is not permanent. These appear before ISL and vanish afterwards, basically cosmetic work. Moreover, these are not shared by other clubs to use,  as opposed to the upgradations for the WC: they are permanent and open to all.

2.       ATK is run by CESC personnel who have zero knowledge of football, not much improvement over what we already have in IL. NEUFC is run from Mumbai. MCFC and DDFC are unviable. You think these should be our new benchmarks for running a club? Give me a break, Man.

3.       They promised all round player development in the beginning. But cannot field teams in age group leagues, or field overnight assembled teams, about whom we do not hear further before or after. And FYI, IL teams had started to take in ex-WCuppers long before inception of ISL.

4.       Broadcasting is better in ISL, but that because of sabotage of IL by IMGR

5.       If ISL loses, the league will get open, competitive, and truly represent India (3 teams on merit in IL from NE, rather than a ham-handed NE United and Aby in Mumbai saying “we care for NE”). IL attendance is increasing, so do not fear for the future of the game in India.

The way you are attributing any and every improvement of IL to ISL, you would probably attribute the successful organisation of Hockey WC also to ISL. However, I would attribute the improvements in IL clubs to late awakening, more competition and eye-opening because of playing in Continental Cups, organizing WC and hosting foreign NTs, and so on. The improvements were coming, ISL or not.

Samyajitgoalkeeparmunna219777reddevil87