AFC U-16 Championship India 2016 qualifiers

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    The Nehru stadium in Fatorda will play host to eighteen AFC U-16 Championship matches and the remaining sixteen will be held at GMC stadium, Bambolim according to the draw released by AFC on Friday. India plays all their qualification rounds at the Nehru stadium at 7pm. The opening matches and the finals are to be held at the Nehru stadium, Fatorda. Fourteen matches are scheduled to start at 4pm; ten at 7pm;eight at 8pm and one at three pm. Most of the games scheduled at 8pm will be played at the GMC stadium, Bambolim.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points
    Good that The Bambolim Athletic staduim is finally in Indian football.
    deepakcNagendramunna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Great group considering our ultimate target is the World Cup.Even if Aiff would have tried,it would have been difficult for them to find this level of competition.AFC has reduced Aiff's expenditure. :p
    silicon3
    AFC fixes there draws by using optical illusions and trickery.
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Van anybody share bambolim pic...likely to be used for ikeague/ gpl?
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    I like this group which we are in! Very good motivation for the players and a great preparation. However with the recent youth cup, I am a bit concerned as well.
    sparta
  • NarahNarah Qatar24 Points
    Through this platform, would like to draw the attention of AIFF that there should be enough merhandise for National Team T Shirts, Pullovers, Caps and Scars and made readily available for the fans online/stores. Can someone start a detail discussion on this aspect and escalate to the right person. Cheers
    namewtheldsparta
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    So many issues currently to write blogs upon. But I have serious time constraints. If someone can prepare a write up, we can publish that on Blog
    BrainFallINDIA
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    team plays Luxembourg U-16 in a couple of hours..should get a win for sure in this
    No hope from this team still 0-0
This discussion has been closed.