2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Guam vs. India | 16 June 2015

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Sony Six have confirmed they will NOT telecast India's FIFA World Cup qualifier against Guam tomorrow
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Why is Stephen so chutiya? Or its chutiya at work? Give the lad a fucking deserving chance
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Constantine's logic of not playing gurpreet is pretty ok, as he is saying that the guy has not played enough and thus it is a risk to play him in a WCQ game. while gurpreet's coach logic of him not playing in national team, thus they cant play him in club is pretty lame (and I don't think he is saying that honestly), because most players play in their national team based on their club form and regularity, while the reverse is not the case (most club players do not play for NT).

however, how stephen choose players like sanjiban ghosh, Jeje is a mystery
    footydipnikhilsam
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    This is ridiculous. We have reached Mars.Sony six can't reach Guam.Its a World cup Qualifier,not a Saff cup game.So,now how do we watch it?
    nikhil
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    The Mystery behind Jeje is the lack of options and his past performances. Robin has scored 1 in 17 matches while Jeje has scored 8 in 22, which is decent for a second striker. I still think jeje has more potential than Robin. Jeje's eye for finish is better than Robin but dont get me wrong I am not saying Jeje is a great player, but he definitely delivers more than Robin. @rudra

The day Gurpreet starts for India, it will be the end of Subrata. I think, SC is waiting for that exact moment of realization that Gurpreet has overtaken Subrata. Because in that position it isn't good to keep rotating.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    On current form Robin is delivering better than Jeje. Plus, the thing SC wants from Robin (physique, winning headers, creating nuisance in opponent half), Jeje won't be able to deliver.
    goalkeepardeepak dedhafootydipreddevil87
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited June 2015
    It's pretty obvious what SCwants but what is important is that we realize that we need to look ahead and this guy just doesn't have it in him. He does't even score in the I-League. Fails to hold the ball and play as a target man. Most attacks were fuutile in the last match because of Robins ill timed runs, shows his intelligence on the field. Mota Buddhi.
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Robin has age on his side :D
    Dont know how much he's gonna improve though..age wise I think Jeje is almost done now..If we needed pace in the strike wish we had Udanta..guess he still needs ine full league season and goals
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @naujawan this season he got a few goals in ILeague - 6. i think he scored 3-4 in other competitions as well
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Only 2 people can replace Robin now

Haokip if he puts some muscles
    And India under 19 player Milan Singh

Dawson Fernandez and Manandeep has disappeared for now