INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    yes he has been to Iran and uae.
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    And does that mean he came back as a millionare? And after investing them in different chit funds, is he now a billionaire?
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    thats a frickin copy paste from goal.com report.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    @arun can u tell me who is the best Center back in India? because u disliked my jhingan post.
    Domnic
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Materrazzi and Roberto carlos...can we get them India passports?

On a lighter vein, i liked what i saw of dhanraj
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    CARLOS IS NOT A CB!!!!!!!!!!

On that note... Antonio Habas should play CB for India.
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited September 2015
    Arnab and Jhingan are a good partnership and without nitpicking, it has to be one of them. I always thought Gouramangi was half decent and his experience might be useful IMO. Anas and Augustin are okay, and Khongjee and Dhana, even though they are not regular CBs, are okay-ish. Nim Dorjee Tamang at Shillong impressed me in his first season, but so did Salam Ranjan two years ago, though he has been a squad player for Pune. Raju Gairkwad is comfortable on the ball and is versatile like Khongjee and Dhana. And that's it I think as far as CBs are concerned in Indian football.
    Deb_Ban
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Raju is shit now..so now are Khngjee and Augustin..Gouramangi is still better than these 3..Dhana though a LB is better than all these
    The real AGgoalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Gouramangi has experience and it was not long ago he was our best defender, with Syed Rahim Nabi. Problem is that he is probably well over 30 now... I mean, he will be "officially" 30 by January. His speed and agility have definitely fallen the last few years. The last time I saw a competent Gouramangi was the 2011-12 season with Churchill Brothers, since he moved to United he has not been the same.

Arnab Mondal meanwhile has not looked the same to me since the 2012-13 season when he was rock solid in a backline that featured Naoba Singh, Saumik Dey, and Uga Okpara. That was actually a pretty good defense they had back then! It was solid and consistent as well. Since then Arnab has floated between having good games but then games where you have to wonder, has he regressed? Sandesh Jhingan continues to improve though IMO. He did it with United Sikkim, continued with Mumbai, then really showed with Kerala Blasters and did alright with Sporting Goa and has looked good for India.

As for Raju Gaikwad... best not to speak of him. Souvik Ghosh anyone?
    munna219777
This discussion has been closed.