INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• According to AFC website and wikipedia, official attendance for India vs Iran was 14500. India vs Oman is 19312. So attendance fell down for Iran game. I was under impression that attendance increased.
    Anyways, we have the best crowd figures in Group D.
    http://www.the-afc.com/afcasfeeds?fixtureid=9351&stageid=365&tMode=H&view=ajax&show=matchsummary
    EastBengalPride
  • arunarun kerala114 Points
    @goalkeeper
    I disliked your post not because of jhingan, I agree he has got the talent and most importantly the "ATTITUDE" :never say die spirit and courage. With that work rate he can definitely become the best in terms technicalities too. 
    And i dont know how many of you would agree, but if u want to associate that two qualities especially to any two regions within India, that would definitely be Punjab and Kerala. May be its not just a coincidence that he is associated with bot these regions! . Is it out of context?! But still, it is true!
    What i didnt like was the second part dude, that 'India was not meant for him' .Because I didnt like that attitude that some of us have that after getting everything from this country, they start abusing ones own. Just the 'Indian' inside my 'Indain football fan' didnt like that part!
    atuljgArsenalFan700gopiajeeshgoalkeeparMaddieshibier
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Robin Gurung anyone?
    gaffertape
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Baberto robin gurung is with shilonglajong & playing for north was united in. Isl :D
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    i think here people really can't understand me what I meant by saying India is not for him is that he should not spoil his carrier here in I league and isl. he should better move to a European league or other top league.
    Deb_Bankartik91rathorevarun4 arun
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Goalkeeper is Kamal Haasan of IIndian movies
    Later makes awesome movies but extremely hard for Indians to understand

and former makes extremely hard comments for IFN members to understand
    karenesudhakar2050goalkeeparsamiamkartik91DXarun
    just compared Constantine current Squad to Bob's AFC ASIAN CUP
    And Wims SAFF 2015

Stephen has a good young squad and less experienced players compared to others

will post about that tomorrow
    karenesudhakar2050
    one more thing most of BOB's 2011 Asian cup squad consistsed of Players who started their NT career and we're less accomplishedwhen Bob started his Indian stintand by 2011 were at there prime and have had good NT exposure and by the time he left and Wim came some retired and some were out of their prime

I believe SC trying similar thing like BOB
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Mohamed most of the players played under bob was made by Stephen in 2003 climax,Samir,bhutia :D
    samiam
    bro I said playera who started NT career under Bob and we're less accomplishe I never ment all
    likes of Bhutia,Rennedy came even before SC
    but were some who started under BOB or were less accomplished and went on to become Legends(Chhetri,Paul,Mangi,Nabi) some

I never ment they were made by Bob

This discussion has been closed.