INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Raju Gaikwad has asthma issues, don't know how he passes medicals. Also, he got into bad habits in Kolkata what was reported some time back. Arnab Sandesh Dhana and Kotal/Anto are the best back four combo right now. The player who actually have decreased in last one year is Khabra. Bikash Jairu has potential to make the squad. Also, Balwant Singh deserves a run in place of Jeje. Lobo instead of Lyngdoh is a fair call IMO as the latter offer nothing at international level.
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Here is the full match video of India vs Iran

rudraarun
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I really wonder why India doesnt go a 4-3-3 with Jackichand and Lobo either side, Both have got decent pace.
    With Robin upfront and Chettri playing the floating attacker who goes back to recieve the ball and distribute it?

You anyways have 2 def middfields so it can become a 4-5-1 when defending. Wishful thinking?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @DX because against these countries constantine wants players to protect the wings. no point playing too geneuine attackers without defensive ability as they are gonna be spectators most of the time. Robi adapted to this role, coz constatine wanted his physique. Eugeneson, a proper CM was given the role in the other wing.
  • sunnysunny 207 Points
    India should play small players like Brandon , romeo, lobo, ralte ,halder and chettri as striker, we can't score with long balls it's fact
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @sunny against teams like Iran we need to stop conceding first. without protecting the wings it can be a tennis score
  • sunnysunny 207 Points
    No dude. Today's football is about running passing and fighting and not of long balls.
    arun
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @sunny we are not playing at that level yet. we can do that against countries of our level, but not against teams like Iran
    arunRonny
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited September 2015
    Cavin Lobo has pace! Haha joke of the year surely? He is a good player, Lobo, and I think he will offer more out wide than Lyngdoh, but to say Lyngdoh offers nothing at this level is ludicrous. If Lyngdoh is used properly is central midfield, he will show what he is all about. He ran the show last season and was hands down the best Indian player in the I-League, while Lobo struggles to make it to the EB starting 11 regularly. Again, nothing against Lobo and he can be an intelligent player. I do like @DX thoughts of a 4-3-3 with Lobo out wide, but not Jackichand, who struggles to get involved. 

Perhaps anther thread needs to be used to discuss players?

deepakcNaujawan
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Lobo is a good player but with his belly, can he last the whole match?
    goalkeepararungaffertapemohammedirshad
This discussion has been closed.