2015 Calcutta Football League Premier Division

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    watched last 15 mins approximately, and EB won 2-1 against southern samity. Ranty was super wasteful. 1 goal for EB was disallowed for no reason. lots of youngsters played the match prohlad roy, jiten murmu, abinash ruidas, jagganath sana. avinobo bug also there in the squad.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Unbeaten champions!! Ranti is 37 and I think we should loan him out in January window.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29652 Points
    Both sides (Supporters of both EB and MB), I think, need to exercise restraint. Some of the above comments, I think, have really awful. THE 'kantatar-er berar dag' was, I think, was a perfect example of hitting below the belt, although I know that it has been used umpteen times to target Bangaals. If anyone really has any grouse against any particular community, then he/she should provide reasons for the fact, not just use unparliamentary language. Come, all you EB and MB supporters, play the game tough, but play it in the spirit of the game. Period.
    rudrakartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29652 Points
    On a different note, I don't think, Ranti should be loaned out. I agree that he has aged, he is lethargic, and he is nowhere near his best form. But I still think that a fit Ranti with his goal-poaching instincts is an asset to any club. Yes, he should be supplemented by a marquee signing, preferably Bruno Pelissari or Ian Hume. MB is trying to break the ranks of Pune FC and Bharat FC if these clubs disband. Targets include Anas and Ashutosh Mehta. East Bengal can have a look at these players as well as Cornell Glen.
  • The question is Ranti actually going to get "fit"! and if so, when...?  Looking at his physique, seems he would be fighting hard to get fit for next year's I-League...!!!  :P
    @thebeautifulgame By loaning out Ranti, EB can actually increase the budget for the marquee. 3 better foreigners are preferred over players like Susak and Bertos.
    Baberto
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Ranti is no more a good footballer. why we should retain him? we can get better footballers in that salary. lots of do dong's are there, just need to find out. bertos, susak all came from good clubs with impressive CV but they failed miserably. On the other hand do dong, sony norde came from low profile clubs but are among the best foreigners in I league to watch. Need better scouting. Youtube video and CD of 1-2 natches really won't work.
    Deb_BanArsenalFan700EastBengalPridemunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Do Dong actually came from Australia and the Japanese 2nd Division... but ya, point noted man.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    But Do Dong was not selected through youtube videos. they had seen him play in ISL. also his young age means he can sustain this level, if not improve
    EastBengalPrideBabertoreddevil87
    Dong didn't have a club post ISL and was looking for clubs in India and Thailand. Alvito linked up with his agent and got the deal done for EB.
    rudra