Indian Super League Post-Season 2 Thread

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points
    Goa should quit Indian football
    Deb_Ban
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points
    looks likes all the Chennaiyin fanatics have not noticed one of there player almost died yesterday.
    munna219777kartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Which Chennaiyin player?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Godwin Franco. Got into an accident in Goa yesterday.
    kartik91
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    @Goalkeeper quit Indian Football to go where ?
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Goa and Kolkata are superpower not bcz they won titles . They are super power bcz Number of players they producing which region like Chennai etc failed till now.. Feel sad to see ISL franchise goes offline mode during offseason ... I think isl side should make one team with local players and plays in state league , tournament etc .. If this does not happen then after few years also we will not see local Chennai,Kerala etc players in ISL .. Also don't know what its take to form U15 and U18 squad for isl clubs as they can invest 20 crores in isl squad so they can also invest few lakhs on youth squad . If new clubs like Kashmir loanstar ,minvera ,fateh can formed juniors squad so early then these clubs can also do .. Bit I think its depends on they want or not .. May be they don't want bcz now somehow people in ISL knows that they have one or 2 more seasons. Merger talks and planning already started .
    munna219777deepakckuldeep007kartik91reddevil87
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    @Goalkeeper, why do you say that? One nasty move by an arrogant/ naive owner, and you can say that? FC Goa have not been wronged, punished, criticized or blamed. Officially, not yet. Then why that?
    The real AGkartik91
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    https://sportscafe.in/articles/football/2015/dec/25/save-indian-football-from-being-taken-hostage-isl-match-commissioner

Its more than what a naive and egoistical owner has done. What has happened is the loss of reputation to Indian football brought by FC Goa.

Would be a sad day if we see no foriegn referees who want to come to india due to the stupidity of a section of FC Goa staff.

The worst is if u dont be part of the prize distribution then what good is sportsmanship?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @goalkeepar ; The owner should ask his in-laws and cousin who are the owners of ISL and Chennai Franchise. Also fake owner Kholi should ask fake owner Abhishek Bachchan. If Fixing was done, I dont think that all these people will not know about it. Targeting Referee or Foreign player do not make complete sense. Next year Zico and other Brazil players will not return. Can any match fixing be done without involving owners where same family owns all the teams?
    To their credit, FC Goa fans behaved well. There was hardly any fan-violence after the game.

There is a reason why FIFA or AFC do not recognise such leagues.

1) There should be elected body AIFF to organise the league, not some Businessman.
    2)All clubs should have different ownerships. Here league and all franchises are owned by one family only with some actors/players masquerading as fake owners.

I agree with @clayton SFC  that IPL type match fixing culture may have reached ISL  and we cannot deny it.
    Deb_Ban
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    FYI match commisioner report is out. so its beyond the line of being unofficial.

I hope atleast we have a neutral venue for the finals going forward.