Indian Super League Post-Season 2 Thread

Comments

• karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Coolgagam fcgoa  brand name is owned by owners not by img. If new team is introduced with the same city they should change the name

footydip
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    @coolgagan the idiot taking bullshit again IMG don't own FC Goa brand. secondary what @7negi told is truth FC Goa is panning to shut down not because of punishment but ego problems between salgaocar and Nita aunty. today owners of Salgaocar and SCG met for a meeting about future of football if they don't see any future in new league system all 3 clubs will quit Indian football and play in GPL only. The end of goan football is near. waiting for @coolgagan to dislike.
    karenesudhakar2050deepakcAKB
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The smoke is strong with this one, will there be fire though?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited May 2016
    Salgaocar FC which plays in I-League is owned by Shivanand Salgaocar. ISl club FC Goa is co-owned by Dattaraj Salgaocar. Both brothers are different Business entities. Even they have differences and Property disputes.
    I doubt if Salgocar Fc will quit I-League due to this ISL controversy. They have their own reasons to stay or leave. Dempo is involved at all places - AIFF, ISL, I-League. If Dempo SC wants to  shut down their club, then why are they playing in 2nd Division?

I dont think that after fighting with churchill, Dempo, both Salgaocar, SCG   IMG-Reliance and AIFF will bring some other businessman from outside to head FC Goa. Goans support FC Goa because it has given an identity to them.
    red_devil
    @Munna bhai u r not getting the point Salgaocar FC dose have nothing to do with the "ISL Controversy". they are unhappy because they won't be allowed in 1st tier and there is no promotion even if they win tier 2. they have the money to play in ISL but there won't be any promotion so they don't want to play in 2nd class league same with SCG. so they are planning to quit Indian league system after last I-league.
    Deb_BanAKBsouravindiadeepakcmunna219777kartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    edited May 2016
    If true, the Goan clubs are on the right track. Wish Kolkata clubs had the same resolve.
    deepakcmunna219777
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    In this utter confusion about future of Indian Football....Paltu Popot, Kali Das & Sur Das are looking at their mobiles for random credit alerts from banks. B)
    souravindiadeepakcDeb_Bangoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050footydipmunna219777kartik91
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    @goalkeepar : Shut up Faggot! Just shut up!
    goalkeeparatuljg
    u meant to say Mig 15 Fagot?
    Deb_Ban
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @goalkeepar ;  I also said the same thing in my comment. Salgaocar FC has nothing to do with ISL Finals controversy. Different Brothers and Salgaocar FC are looking at their future and non promotion in Tier 1.
    goalkeepar