India VS Maldives Semi Final Match 31 December

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    We played well.The score should have been a Tennis score.Jeje even though scored 2 but was very wasteful.
    Chhetri is past his prime but still is needed.As I had said earlier ,3 players should form the spine in yrs to come.Those are Gurpreet, Sandesh and Zuala(others are not good enough).These 3,it seems in times to come can compete and challenge with players from  top 10 countries in Asia.Honestly, I don't feel we have the talent to replace the other 8 players from I league or U-23(except for 1-2 players).The bulk of the players of our current team will have to be replaced from our u-19 and u-16 players.( I have a feeling that our u-17 squad (world cup 2017) and onwards would play a significant role in acting as a feeder age group for national team.
    Guys like rino anto,pritam kotal, Augustine, Jeje,Holicharan, Narayan,Lyngdoh,Rowlin,Mandar and the list goes on are good for nothing lets face it.
    The spine of our team except for the 3 players will have to come from u-19,u-16 squad.
    atuljgDX
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6500 Points
    ;afgsoccer ..

definitely likes ur reply... kudos to u... 

yah... not sure about Kyrgyzstan as I haven't watched their games recently... but Turkmenistan improved a lot this year...  will be tough for Afghan team to beat them again..
    @ Bad..

Sunil Chhetri... "Chhetri is past his prime".... are you serious... ?? 
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I have stated that Sunil is needed.Also,when I say there is negligible talent in our u-23 team and real replacement of our players will come from U-19 team that is 4-5 yrs down the line  so Sunil won't be there in 5-6 yrs down the line.Also,in general what I feel is Sunil's speed and finishing is not the same as was perhaps  during Nehru cup and Afc challenge cup.
    off-topic.. .sorry guys.. this will be my last comment on this...

@ Bad..

u mentioned Gurpreet, Sandesh and Zuala as future stars... these players not even played altogether 20 international games... 

please don't write-off other players... there are few others who are good enough..

if req'd, we can further discuss on this in appropriate thread...

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Stephen Constantine deserved more time with Indian squad , He just got full squad for 3 days for this tournament , same for world cup qualifiers but good news is that I league will be stopped in march for 20 days for world cup qualifiers .

So he will have squad for 10 days before 1st match ..Question will be raised if i league can make adjustment why not ISL ?
    NagendradeepakcBrainFallINDIAreddevil87Deb_Bankartik91
    Anyone knows India vs Maldives attendance... 
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited December 2015
    HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS 

Our results in 2015:

INDIA 2-0 NEPAL
    NEPAL 0-0 INDIA
    INDIA 1-2 OMAN
    GUAM 2-1 INDIA
    INDIA 0-0 NEPAL
    IRAN 3-0 INDIA
    TURKMENISTAN 2-1 INDIA
    INDIA 1-0 GUAM
    INDIA 2-0 SRI LANKA
    INDIA 4-1 NEPAL
    INDIA 3-2 MALDIVES

Played 11 Won 5 Drawn 2 Lost 4
    arunNagendradeepakcmunna219777
    @ 7negi... please correct the typo... wish u hpy new year...
    IRAN 0-3 INDIA
    TURKMENISTAN 1-2 INDIA
    Deb_Bankarenesudhakar2050atuljg
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    negi Guam2-1 India..... Turks2-1India
    deepakc