INDIA vs TURKMENISTAN - 2018 WCQ ,KOCHI

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Holi has such a poor first touch..can we not play Rafique..I guess he will be better
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    no please no fucking narzary bring on vinit 
  • we wont qualify for the Asian Cup the way we are currently playing..this bunch of players are SHIT!! We have to sack this coach as well! given up hope....
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    These players have no will to win
    Rowlin  needs a big kick in his butt. Worst player on the pitch
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    90% Indian footballers have zero footballing IQ - unwanted fouls, not closing down opponents, Miss passes, unwanted long balls never reaching the intended target, and the list continues. Because most of them doesn't have the opportunity to learn it in the right way when they where kids. Now our only is on u17 kids. 
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    atleast when bob houghton or savio or armando was coach , we cud pass and hold possesion , we are fucked up really.
    edited March 2016
    90% Indian footballers have zero footballing IQ - unwanted fouls, not closing down opponents, Miss passes, unwanted long balls never reaching the intended target, and the list continues. Because most of them doesn't have the opportunity to learn it in the right way when they where kids. Now  only hopei s our u17 kids. 
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    people want funs to turn up when India plays ....... if we keep playing such football how can we expect crowd....... seriously feel pity for those people who pay to watch this shit
    samiamnikhil
    If this match was in Bangalore we could have probably won the match because of the energetic Bangalore fans encoraging our players to give their maximum.
    deepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    ISL and SC era achievements, loss to Guam and now loosing to Turkmenistan at home! Holicharan Nazaries and Sumeet Passis make the team who are reserve players for their clubs and havent scored in recorded history. Rowlin Borges, I got a lot of dislikes some months ago when I said this lad is pathetic and will be exposed inside out in international matches. Arnab Mondal has been shit for almost two years now, but somehow Bishwajit, Habas and Constantine cannot see it. Pritam Kotal, the guy has been thrown out of Bagan starting XI because he has been so bad this season, seems our regular right full back. Narayan Das, I fail to understand what was the hype about him a year ago, slow, poor technique, weak, I havent seen anything positive about his game this season, again he is a reserve player for EB, like our third choice left full back. And playing Jeje as a lone forward finally gives away any lingering doubts about our coach's footballing intelligence. The guy is slow, short and fat, he is only useful next to a Chhetri, Robin Singh, Norde, Katsumi but on his own he is crap. 

Apart from Gurpreet and somewhat Udanta, none of these players can do anything in national colours, specially under this coach.
    alecsgaffertapedeepakcreddevil87Soham_De