INDIA vs TURKMENISTAN - 2018 WCQ ,KOCHI

12345679»

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Farias, Anelka, and Carlos are not white.

Lets keep the racism coming though Deb.
    atuljgDeb_BanDX
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Couldn't help it for the rant against Indian coaches. Replace it with the term 'firang' (foreigner).
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    What is wrong with you?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    @DX Again, its not the responsibility of two clubs to invest and develop football. If the clubs do that for what we need a federation? The masterbating monkeys in Delhi (AIFF) and Mumbai (IMG-R) are sole reason for this downfall. 

Carlos and Anelka are coaches? Do they have A licenses? And how is Carlos not white? Anyways, like all white coaches who come to India from abroad they are useless. Only under an Indian coach can we hope to atleast eke out draws.
    deepakc
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Exagerration EB pride, No one is expecting EB/MB to pull up trees for Indian football, The fact of the matter is if they supply players for the NT, any coach including SC would expect footballers to get the basics right.

What's your fetish regarding ISL coaches? 6-7 months they stay and play in i-league only for you to expect them to develop Indian talent after seeing them for 3-4 months? 

When Indian coaches themselves put all their hopes on 3-4 foreign players in the starting 11 for i-league results, What do you expect coaches who come here just for the money (except a couple of them) to put all their faith on Indian players?

MB/EB would struggle if they didn't have their foreign imports.

Lets not be naive here bro.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Our NT is a joke and guess what Turkmenistan is also a joke, they should make turkmenistan FC and play in i league thats how slow they are