Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    wow now ISL is blamed for Passi inclusion in NT ..... Logic _/\_
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    @StephenConstan abuse ask him to get out on Twitter
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    I am expecting now yemen or Argentina
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Why do we even need a coach for this team?
    No amount of fans could have made them win today. They dont want to win.
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited March 2016
    Guys,what I see is our domestic structure isn't good enough. Problem is our Defence is shite.No awareness,poor touches,poor body position,poor speed,poor everything.

1)Gurpreet- Calm and Composed generally but is still creating one or two mistakes per match.I think he should have done better in the first goal.Still okay though as has some more than decent saves as well.

2)Priitam Kotal and Narayan Das-Wow!!!!!!!
    Very Very bad players.I personally feel they are extremely slow,no player awareness,poor tackling,poor agility, poor touches.They shouldn't play for India.

3)Arnab-Slow as hell, over commits,flying tackles.Average at max.

4)Sandesh-Is only half decent defender we have.Over commits, and looks bad at times but if you see closely it happens generally when either Pritam or Narayan are not in their position and he tries to cover for them.I think if he can play in a better league than Indian league he can improve further.

Midfield was okayish in first half but was outclassed In the second half.No positional players.

Jeje- Is too overrated.No control,no confidence,no pace,no skill.Useless in general and shit at playing as the lone striker.

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT WE ARE REALLY BAD.WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO PUT IN A STRUCTURE WHERE ATLEAST WE PLAY GOOD AND WITH SOME PLAN.

WE SHD FOCUS ON A COUNTER ATTACK STYLE CURRENTLY WITH ROBIN AS A STRIKER,UDANTA AND ZUALA AS WINGERS ,CHHETRI AS CAM AND GOOD MIDFIELDERS WITH COMMITMENT BECAUSE IN FOOTBALL IT IS NOT VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A DRAW.WHILE DEFENDING,ORGANISATION AND DISCIPLINE IS KEY.WE LACK ALL OF THAT AS OF NOW.

ONLY HOPE IS U-17 and BELOW U-17.

FOOTBALL IS THE ONLY SPORT WHICH IS ACTUALLY NOT DOING GOOD DESPITE A LOT OF MONEY BEING INVESTED IN IT.
    munna219777Deb_Bankartik91reddevil87nikhil
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Frankly this is the worst indian NT team i ever saw. Turkmenistan were there for the taking and we fucked up. 
    I have seen the worst full backs in the country pritam and augustin play.
    I have seen the slowest Centre backs ever play.
    You have two Def midfielders who cant pass or maintain possesion for shit in pranoy and rowlin.
    Your only flair player in cavin cant run more than 45 mins before giving up
    This whole team is shit.
    Even when ur down 2-1 you dont even have the sense of urgency to run at defense and i have watched the entire match as if we played in slow motion.

SC should get the sack!!
    Chetrri holding his head in disappointment says it all.

U-17 and the next gen after it is always our only hope.
    munna219777jees_jose
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Players have an important 2 months , why would they over commit in this match??? Especially with an aiff which is more likely to back off on the first sign of serious injury......many of the players are from poor background and need to have a long career
    BrainFallINDIADX
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    The result we got in the qualifiers it is quite obvious.so please don't get upset about that, we have lots of problem which we need to rectify first then we can expect something from them.lots of people says that we don't have proper infrastructure to excel in this game but I don't think that's a problem at all, the only problem we have is that we don't have a football culture, we don't have passion, we don't have love, we don't have madness for this beautiful game called football.look at the african nation like Ghana,Nigeria, ivory coast, they don't have proper infrastructure as much as the european country has but they continuously producing player's and many of them make their marks in the european circuit as well, but what the reason behind it. the reason is nothing but they have the passion for football, they have the madness for football that we don't have. one more reason is the coaching standard at the bottom level or the grass root level is so pathetic even in senior level as well . we need to rectify that. the third reason is the diet regimen....we don't no which is the proper diet regimen for a footballer is'nt it pathetic....? yah it is. Genetically we don't have a good physique so we have to be good at our diet to neutralize the genetic effect but we don't . the fourth point is the club in India,what they have done to popularize the game in India....? nothing...just look at the club like mohun bagan and east bengal what do they done for Indian football...? nothing....I mean nothing means nothing they are the century old club. they must be the torch bearer of Indian football but they are not. their only motto is beating each other...&pull's the leg of each other... is'nt it funny....?. Every one blaming  AIFF , but I don't think they are the main culprit for this failure...they are the parent body...they are here to manage the football off the field not on the field but yet they made their own academy and try to contribute for football which is good. but what about the club....? anything ....?
    nothing.
    look at the top footballing nation around the world, there's  the club's producing the footballer not the federation. your parent's can guide you...pamper you but at the end of the day you are the person responsible for your future not your parent's.as much as I know there is'nt a single player in u-17 world cup squad belongs to any I league club's academy... is there anyone if I am wrong correct me.The football calendar of India must be changed after all they are all human not the beast...isl gone saff cup came...saff cup gone I league came in between this we made a tasty khichdi in the qualifier....the player's looks so tired in yesterday match....feeling bad for them....and last but not the least respect your players don't call them shit or bitch.                    
    debarghya89Deb_Banjitug1979DXmunna219777coolgaganshibier
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I have this strange feeling that the commitment from the players towards SC is lacking from last 4-5 matches. Somehow it feels like a silent revolt against the coach. Can anybody give an insight about it?