2016 AFC U16 Championship INDIA

Comments

• ArsenalFan700,

I guess you r right..at any level 3-4 regular players out of team goes to affect it and particularly at this age group. I hope India learns and goes on improving from here onwards. Just want India to somehow hammer past Iran to reach quarters.

• samsam 16526 Points
    Saudi won U17 WC once, commentators told today
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    UAE will beat Saudi Arabia. India I don't know what they will do, it all spends on Adam and his tactics. 
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    We dont have any chance against Iran U23 players. Today UAE managed a cheeky goal otherwise it was all attacking Iran. 
    ashindiaDeb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @rudra i think we sent u-22 team those days :p
    rudraDeb_Banashindiasamiamkarenesudhakar2050kuldeep007
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @sam it is true. I remember this. I think @ronny can confirm the same. This was one of the reasons why we rated players like Fela, Dika so high. You can then see India went on to play the afc u16 championship after the qualifiers.

Age of the batch was certainly an issue, that makes the achievements of this batch more relevant to future.
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    May be I don't comment here regularly. But I follow you guys regularly. You guys are quite dual in nature sorry to say that but It is my opinion. It is good to criticize people but do it in a constructive way. Remember one thing we are not a super power in football. we are just try to step out from nowhere to somewhere in the football map. The boys of the Indian U16 team are all came from poor or middle class family. and also They are not came from well structure football academy, and to expect that they will do magic overnight it is quite hypothetical. They tried hard Its already shows on the result we got . earlier we lost to these gulf nation by 4-0 or 3-0 margin or sometimes it is even bigger but now we starts to close up the margin and we start thinking to beat them that's the real success. The boy fought hard and their never say die attitude really amazed me. And remember we are also played without our 4 important players. So that's also a points to remember. I always see one thing in you guys . You guys always use our team as a parameter. If we played well then the opponent team definitely shit and if they play well we are shit as always. what nonsense with you guys. Its really funny. :|  
    shibiersanvedjadhavArsenalFan700Deb_Banjees_josenikhilred_devilalecssamsamiamand 7 others.
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    Yes Saudi were the champions in 1989 Fifa U16 . Infact the one and only champions from Asia in any FIFA world championships.