2016 AFC U16 Championship INDIA

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @Rav92 at junior level we always did pretty ok. (with older players or whatever). as you maybe have followed the discussion above about some of the old results.,
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wasn't today the Tamil Nadu Premier League final? Why would that not get preferential treatment from STAR Sports over the India U16s in a youth tournament?

Also ya @souravindia, I mean it can, esspecially if they contributed a decent amount leading up to the tournament.
    red_devil
  • Who were the commentators today? Made a lot mistakes.
    Referred Saudi Arabia as South Korea once and goalkeeper as referee.

ashindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Rav92 Spot on!

@Rudra But the results don't really matter at this level. If they did, Nigeria would be a superpower in this sport and Australia would really be worse than Kyrgyzstan. How the team plays, how certain players play etc. is what matters and which ones have the potential to be more than just the standard player. Despite past results, we have not really had that but this time we might.
    shibier
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Never said the results mattered or not. saying that getting such results at u16 level is not uncommon.

those days we didn't really had video of how they played. So, I can't really say how improved this is. definitely it will be better because they got hugely more exposure. 
    ArsenalFan700
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Yeah, there are too much negativity among the forum members when it comes to Indian football team. We should criticize, but doing so sometime we forget to appreciate. 
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Saudi were shit man. Come one I'm not saying because we couldn't win but honestly they were.

UAE vs India was way way better both of them were good.
    rudrakarenesudhakar2050sanvedjadhav
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Decent Result but Patchy performance to say the least!!! U-16 is the only level where Perhaps, Physicality wins you more matches then Skill or Technique. We were slightly lucky today to get a result but one might say that we were unlucky against Uae. Our Team is good teachnically,but lacks Strength big time. We have decent Speed across the pitch but real Speedster is only Aniket. Defence needs to be more focussed and concentrated.We defend decently for early part of the Match but somehow lose our concentration afterwards. Our Midfield in general seems to be decent but was bad today. Forwards Got outmuscled.
    munna219777
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    Who will go to next round if India win 1-0 against iran and Saudi win 1-0 against UAE?
    harry55samiam
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Problem with us is we can't accept shit and improve on it. 

We will always have this attitude Saudi is better historically they won Asia cup so drawing them is dream come true etc etc.

If you have watched the full game between UAE vs India and now India vs Saudi Arabia. The difference was quite evident both the teams played bad and need to improve to have any chance. If people feel I was harsh or being very critical, then I don't care !
    deepakc