ISL Week 3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    So FC Goa loses again. 4th loss in 6 matches and Belfort finally scores!
    @coolgagan  I have been saying this from the start of the season, that Goa has a very ageing side. What more do you expect? They have been pathetic defensively, conceding 9 goals , the most by any side this season as of now. 
    AshishKaulsanvedjadhavamirsid123Nagendra
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Not sure today's match was a game of football or bloodbath...! Gregory,Duckens Nazon were the best wrestlers today!
    AshishKauldeepak dedha
  • Kashmir will not have an I League team at the present scenario.. Shimla I don't know people even watch football there or not. Gangtok had a team before and could have one if it has nothing to do with BB.. Jaipur we are talking about a team now.. Amritsar is an ugly city
    Deb_BanAshishKauldeepakcgaffertapemohammed_87hassanNagendra
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    What if LoneStar Kashmir would have been promoted?
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    Well, the problems can't seem to end for FC Goa. The latest being Zico's outburst against the club management saying he was deceived at the start of the season with regards to the signings of the players. In what could be more fatal news for FC Goa and the ISL, it has come to light today after the match that Zico in all probability will not stay next year. He has already lost his cool with the new management as plenty of things have gone wrong this season, right from the signings of players, hotels, logistics etc. 

Team Goa seems to be in a mess. It's CEO Sukhwinder Singh has deceived FC Goa, their sponsorships are at an all time low and they are reportedly even giving front page ads on Times of India to boost ticket sales. There are no flags kept at the stadium for fans. On the field there is a bigger mess. The balance of the team looks awful. Mandar at 55 lacs, Romeo at 50 lacs and Robin Singh at 60 lacs and Kattimani at 40 lacs now seem an expensive and colossal waste. There seems to be discord in the team, logistics have been handled very poorly by the team manager Gavin Araujo. I'm told an important member of the management team from the last two years was asked to leave by Sukhwinder Singh for no valid reason. Seems like time is running out for the shady Punjabi CEO. As i had predicted in July, he will most likely be sacked at the end of this ISL. 
    sanvedjadhavAdmin7negideepakcDomnicarchakCarbon_14gaffertapespartakartik91and 3 others.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29689 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 : Are you making the ISL Week 4 Discussion Thread?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I'll do it later tonight. Whether it will be detailed or not I can't answer.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29689 Points
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Its time to sack Zico. Shit signings and shit strategy. Another sacking coming up shortly for the Legend.
    munna219777