• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    edited October 2016
    Was at Stadium 
    Kerela had very good ssupport atleast 30-40%
    And all were in yellow

Chennayin fans not even 30% come in blue

But Kerela fans are dumb they keep shouting Sachin Sachin
    Why the fuck they were shouting Sachin :/ :| 

Sat with B Stand Blues and was amazing atmosphere these guys keep chanting for the whole game
    We had the fight with a section of crowd and were chanting
     "Who the Fuck are Kerela Blasters as the Blues go Marching"
    Champiole chants 
    That fight was the only entertaining thing
    they were pissed of

But rest of Chennayin  crowd sucks

And as for the game was shit 40 year old Dudu cant beat Cedric 
    He can't run sucked totally
    Peluso was good he was fast creative
    Baljit sucked for me
    Hangal was missing
    And Agusto is a beast
    We hardly had a proper shot on target

Kerela threatened but weren't impressive 
    Was a avg watch

And at last the traditional ISL fans Selfie

ArsenalFan700BrainFallINDIAthebeautifulgamered_devildeepak dedhakarenesudhakar2050Carbon_14Deb_Banmunna219777
    That pitch invader got huge applause  :D
    edited October 2016
    What was that fight for
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Frustrating to see the match. Expected better show for the crowd really.

MM kept persisting on the long balls and if u needed that to work u need dudu and succi to play near each other and not islands apart.

Balls are not played in the ground which negated mulder till he went off and raphael to really stamp the authority in midfield which is their strength this season.

What is hangal doing in the middle if he cant pass or support augusto? Why is MM persisting on dudu in the wings when u have a winger in pelluso and thoi? If he is looking for support to succi i will have jeje anyday over him.

back 5 look solid defensively and mendy and sabia are more mobile than risse in there. 

Strength of CFC is playing through the middle direct game with midfield pushing up. Havent seen that the whole game.

Only entertainment was the fan running on to the pitch.
    ArsenalFan700red_devil
  • Dudu starting instead of Jeje is sad. Materazzi look out of ideas. Poor foreigners in attack. It's as good as over for Chennai and Kerala
    ArsenalFan700red_devil
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Chennaiyin lack a proper winger. Good destroyer type players in the midfield and decent forwards but they are so weak on the wing and like @DX said, not many good attacking midfielders to run with the ball. 
    red_deviljees_jose
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Mulder and augusto can be dangerous if they are at the final third in possession.

clearly if u dont have quality wingers who can stretch the game (baljit and jayesh arent really value adds in the final third) then u have to play to your strengths.

I hope MM finds the right balance. Not making top 4 is a failure for CFC.
  • TeamChennainTeamChennain chennai174 Points
    i don't know what kind of tactics is this , Dudu ,succi and sahni , all three can't able to control ball or receive it properly,just first touch that's it . All other players played really well . I really don't know after impressive performance from Peluso against NEU fc ,why he left out against pune fc and now substitute against kbfc , why not jeje didn't get start .

• TeamChennainTeamChennain chennai174 Points
    match was terrible to watch on stadium ,when dudu or succi or sahni gets ball
    gaffertape
    I believe we wont make it to last 4 this season