2016-2017 I-league- Round-13 Penultimate round before the break

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Chennai - Goal Podu! 
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited March 2017
    ha ha ha what pathetic show by East Bengal. T P Rehenesh worst goalkeeper. Salute to the fighting spirit by Chennai. Defenders of EB were sleeping or what. No marking or closing down whatsoever. Where is big aggressive Bukenya - didnt see him at the time of goals.
    DXAKBdeepak dedha
  • this proves east Bengal = Liverpool  :D
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points

Please substitute Chennai Super Kings with Chennai City FC. Brilliant !!
    karenesudhakar2050ashindiaAKB
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29635 Points
    EB played horribly, and deserved to lose...had Reagan's shot gone in, they would have lost by a bigger margin...even more than the loss, I was surprised by the way they played after conceding the first goal...as Pulasta Dhar said, they seemed to have simply lost the sense of urgency and seemed to be going through the motions...not the quality one would associate from a team with title aspirations...this lack of fighting spirit is the most troubling aspect of the EB team over the last two seasons...and certainly not from a club which has always delivered when the chips are down...whose name has been synonymous with the 'not yielding an inch' attitude since its inception...those calling them 'bottlers ever' need to do a reality check and get themselves acquainted with the history of the club and its achievements
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Can someone post the highlights pls
    munna219777deepak dedha
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I blame Morgan for this loss 
    Probably he is only coach now who plays 3 center forwards and their is no link between midfield and forwards 

Ccfc pressed hard and outnumbered EB easily in midfield during 2nd half 
    Deserving Victory with some help from Rehnesh
    munna219777AKBkarenesudhakar2050
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Many players from Bagan and EB have played their last season in kolkata going by their performance or the lack of it.
    In sport, u can win/lose a match, but what sets apart a Champion Team from the rest is the attitude of the players; if u r into sports and have watched Barca's epic turnaround from the 87th min against PSG the other day, and still not motivated enough to put in that extra bit in terms of putting in ur honest effort, then there is very little a coach/motivator can do to get the best out of u.

I know many in the forum won't agree here, but this is something so very relevant in Kolkata football - while they get the max benefits/perks etc., but when it comes to attitude, they lack that(most so called biggies) in crucial times.
    [Deleted User]karenesudhakar2050Deb_Banarchakmunna219777ashindia
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    In that respect, I feel Lewis, among Indians, should lead the line. He will be a success outside Kolkata though.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Nandkumar/raegan/sousiraj/Prashant all were impressive...giving these youngsters a national platform is a good achievement by CCFC
    Carbon_14thebeautifulgamegaffertapeashindiagoalkeeparmohammed_87hassanmunna219777archak