AFC U-16 Championship 2018

Comments

• Our hopes still hang in last match
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    It was difficult to miss that one than to score
    shibier
  • Story of match- we could have won, we could have lost. In the end draw is welcome. But we r going to face mighty Indonesia in next match and Iran will play vietnam
    shibiergoalkeeparspartakartik91
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    I have a feeling that they slipped the golden opportunity to play in the knock outs. May be this draw is a the door to exit .
    goalkeepar
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    What result in the Vietnam vs Indonesia match would be better for India ?
  • samsam 16428 Points
    India 0-0 Iran FT U16 Asia Cup Ind is topping the group with 4 pts from 2 matches as of now

When the hell we will produce next Sunil Chhetri. In all age groups there are no good finishers. Goals win football matches, not anything else. 
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • It's not a good result...
    We need to learn from other countries indonesia defeated iran...we cannot happy with the draw in this way india will not make it to the semis because if we finish even second then we have to face korea who are very difficult to beat and with this kind of finish it's impossible type situation...
    goalkeepar
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Ind probably won't go beyond group stage as Ind will probably lose to Indonesia and Iran will win against Vietnam with more than 1 goal margin. 
    rathorevarun4 goalkeepar
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Guys, I feel we are doing slight injustice to our team. They have managed to draw against Iran. I mean, I am also disappointed that we could have won and probably should have won but they had some great chances as well including the Penalty. We should give the credit to the boys because I don't remember when was the last time we managed to draw with Iran even at the age group level?

Also, all is not lost. We are still in the pole position for qualification because we need 1 point. So our destiny is in our own hands. I agree that Indonesia is a tough opponent but still, nobody can rule us out in terms of getting a point against them. At this level, I feel every team is beatable.

One fact which I feel all of us may be ignoring is that if Indonesia beats Vietnam today and qualifies then there is a huge possibility that they might not play their Best 11 against India just to avoid freak injuries or cards.

So, Its a decent result for us. I personally can't remember any of our sides including the age group sides who have managed to draw with Iran and specially in a Tournament(More pressure, best playing XI of the opposition) and more specifically played an even game against them. It could have been better for sure but could have been worse as well.

So, guys just hope for the best and have confidence in the boys. I am sure they can get a favorable result against Indonesia and eventually make History.

Cheer up, Guys!!

ajmalMikideepak dedhanamewtheldmunna219777goalkeeparRonnykarenesudhakar2050shibiersouravindiaand 6 others.