AFC U-16 Championship 2018

Comments

• samsam 16452 Points
    edited September 2018
    Indonesia Vietnam draw is a good result for us? Or almost the same? We need to at least draw our last match.
    munna219777
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    @Ronny When did I say we won't make it. Do you confuse me with someone else. I have stated about the strengths, achievements and media reports about other teams. I did that just to show the type of opponents we will be facing, not to chicken away from them. Don't get into such misconceptions. I am not a hopeless pessimist.
  • Both indonIndo and India will playing for draw and not push forward too much. We shld not make mistakes. For Vietnam, Iran both will go for win and Iran will get more chances to score
    munna219777
  • 1-1 is the score-thats what we wanted. Now we have a great chance to qualify.
    A draw would be enough for both the teams. India and Indonesia will play for a Draw on 27th and that will eliminate both Iran and vietnam.
    Brilliant !!! India goes thru next round.

We will most probably play South Korea in Quarter-Finals.
    kartik91
  • Even if we lose against Indonesia by 1 goal, that would be fine. With goal difference of +1 as compared to vietnam -1 and iran -2, we are ahead.
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    South Korea is beatable this time. Also to be in the WC, we anyways have to beat the best. So no point in being scared of any team. S korea might feel over confident against us which might work in our favor..before that hoping for the best on 27th..The boys deserve this!
    souravindiamunna219777deepurathorevarun4 arunskumar148kartik91Carbon_14
  • India played good tactical football today and pressed hard at Iran. Iran never could toy with India which left them frustrated. Probably they couldn't believe this
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    A draw will be enough for India to qualify for the QF but we’ll be placed second and will bump into South Korea in the next round which would make our chances of progressing further very hard. A 1-0 win will be enough to top the group. 

After seeing king today’s match between Vietnam and Indonesia it can be said that Indonesia is just tad better than Vietnam. Although they won against Iran, it was Iran who dominated possession. It’s just that they couldn’t find the net like today while Indonesia converted their chances unlike India. Also Indonesia is less physical than Iran hence India shouldn’t find going as tough as it was in today’s match. Winning against Indonesia is plausible. Avoiding a defeat against Iran is an achievement, the way Iran dominated the mid field, hit the side bar once, missed a penalty and the way they forced India to make turnovers, Iam glad we managed a draw. 
    Ronnyspartakarenesudhakar2050arunskumar148kartik91
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    So as far as iran goes iran dont hv a formidable defence so even vietnam can win against iran , what a tough group we hv