Aizawl vs Mohun Bagan

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points
    http://xtratime.in/its-a-pleasure-to-play-for-such-passionate-fans-zotea-ralte/

“It’s a pleasure to play for such passionate fans”, Zotea Ralte

• April 22, 2017 09:20 pm
      unnamed 13

Zotea Ralte scored the winner against Mohun Bagan on Saturday. Image Source: XtraTime

Aizawl, Sabyasachi Bagchi: Zohmingliana Ralte, who joined Aizawl Fc from DSK Shivajians scores the all important goal of the match which sees Aizawl edging towards the top spot of the I-League.

In an exclusive interview to www.xtratime.in correspondent Sabyasachi Bagchi, Zotea says that it is a pleasure to play for such fans.

XT: Since when are you playing for Aizawl FC?

Zotea: I was playing for DSK, but since I am from Mizoram and Aizawl wanted me, so they released me.

XT: Why do you want to play in Aizawl FC?

Zotea:  I am a local player and this is where I wanted to play in the I-League.

XT: Who are the members in your family?

Zotea: I have two sisters and one brother back at home.

XT: Are you the elder brother?

Zotea: Yes I am the elder brother of the family.

XT: What does your father do?

Zotea: He is a politician. He was a local councilor before and now he is a Chairman in Aizawl.

XT: Where do you stay?

Zotea: I stay nearby in an area called Ramzansouth.

XT: What is the influence of Khalid Jamil in your life? How do you look up to him?

Zotea: We both share a very friendly relationship. He understands my problems and helps me to rectify them.

XT: Today was the last home game and you guys have won all the home matches. What is your say on the support of the fans?

Zotea: The fans have been great, they always support us no matter what. It is a pleasure to play for such fans. They motivate us to a great extent.

XT:  How did you feel after scoring the goal and winning the match?

Zotea: I felt great, it was an amazing experience. I am very happy.

XT: Who is your Football idol?

Zotea: Rio Ferdinand.

XT: What did you do the day before?

Zotea:  After practice, I went out to freshen my mind, ate out and then slept.

XT: What are your thoughts on the upcoming match?

Zotea: The tournament is not yet over, we are fighting and we will win the league.

munna219777Deb_Ban
    • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
      http://www.the-afc.com/uploads/afc/files/AFC_CLR_Booklet_2016.pdf

AFC Criteria has 3 grades A, B and C. I am not sure that which of the Licensing Criteria is missing for Aizawl FC  Temporary permission can be given atleast for AFC Cup, although not so for AFC Champions league but anyways no Indian club has a pedigree for ACL.
      Stadium is not an issue as long as they can find a stadium- Guwahati.

thebeautifulgameCarbon_14gaffertapeDeb_Bansparta
    • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
      Dude even if they sort out the stadium issue they will fail in the financial aspect of licensing . Its not just about the stadium , financial rules are bit more complicated for a small club like Aizawl 。
      munna219777Deb_Ban
    • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
      edited April 2017
      More than Afc cup and ACL 
      What will be Aizawl's situation due to merger is something I am curious about

With World Cup in October and SAFF in december and January IMG must merge or calender is gonna be crapped
      Carbon_14
    • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
      They should skip ISL for this year, to bring some order to the schedule and some respite to the players. This would help to take a cool headed decision towards unification.

Now along with BFC, MB & EB, Aizawl is also a candidate for ISL.
      deepakc
    • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
      India will be represented by a 2nd division team in next AFC Cup.
      Carbon_14
    • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
      can anyone tell me where the I-league trophy will be placed? Shillong or Kolkata?.
    • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
      I had the same question.
    • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
      May be at Guwahati airport 
      Deb_Bangoalkeepar
    • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
      Original trophy has been taken to Shillong. Replica will be in Kolkata
      Carbon_14goalkeepar