Indian Football Transfer News 2017-18, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The fuck does that have to do with anything. Jesus, this forum never changes.
    shubham_northeastern
  • SOCCER4klSOCCER4kl kerala451 Points
    Odafa okolie to Gokulam kerala
    sanvedjadhavBrainFallINDIAdebarghya89mohammed_87hassanmunna219777Carbon_14atuljgashindia
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Though odfa is fat and unfit he can still score the goals
    goalkeeparEastBengalPrideashindia
  • Fat plus unfit, but still can score goals! :o
  • Is that Dheeraj going to Motherwell confirm.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29629 Points
    Yes, confirmed...BTW, Matos is unhappy with the decision and blames his agent for it

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/football/agents-dont-understand-whats-right-says-luis-norton-de-matos-on-dheeraj-singhs-europe-move-5007675/

Indian Arrows coach Luis Norton de Matos is livid with U-17 World Cupper Dheeraj Singh for deciding to trial for a Scottish club, calling it a wrong career move instigated by agents, who don’t understand what is important for the development of a youngster.

Norton is coaching the AIFF developmental side which comprises mostly of U-17 World Cuppers and U-19 India players. Dheeraj has decided to try for Scotland’s Motherwell FC but he would only be able to appear for trials once he attains adulthood in September.

“At this level, around the players, there are a lot of people, agents and most of the times, these people don’t know or don’t understand what is important for development of a player,” De Matos said when asked whether Dheeraj has made the right career move.

“I don’t think it is the best decision for his career. I will be happy if I am proved wrong,” De Matos didn’t mince words about what he felt about U-17 World Cup goalkeeper’s career choice.

For the Portuguese coach, playing 10-15 I-League games would have helped Dheeraj grow more in confidence compared to what he will gain out of a trial for a European club.

“I think at their age, it is best to play the I-League, and after I-League, he could have gone for a trial. The AIFF is giving them exposure. The experience of 10-15 games would have given him more confidence than trials.

“In any case Dheeraj, won’t be able to play till September as per rules as he needs to be 18 years of age. So he will be out of competition for seven months,” De Matos explained.

That De Matos is unhappy with Dheeraj was understandable when asked if he would be missing the goalkeeper.

“I don’t depend on one particular player,” was his curt reply.

indian_goonershibier
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Big blunder by Dheeraj. I thought he is quite mature compare to his age but I was wrong. 
    munna219777mohammed_87hassangoalkeepar
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Amarjit extend his contract with Arrows for the rest of the season plus another 2 years that means up to 2019-20 season.
    munna219777
  • matos says he will be out of match practice 

one curious question : how many matches our successful players used to play at the age of 16-17 in their time?? 

If he gets good training then I dont have issues with him going to wherever he want
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    He is right about the agents
    munna219777thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparashindia