Indian Football Transfer News 2017-18, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    If it is about trials, take 10-12 days break and come back. Or go in summer once i-league finish. 7 months trial??? Are they hosting him in their Academy for 7 months and then place in their Senior Squad in September? 
    Carbon_14indian_gooner
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    Why sign 3 year deals when players get established let them leave so other U-17,19 get chances 

Holding them till 20,21 is stupid 

Ronnyindian_goonerashindia
  • None of these players are gonna become any good by staying in india.besides fuck that 3 year aiff contract.2 year at best is reasonable.i hope dheeraj joins a small club like mother well not west ham.Being a PL club it will be very easy for WHU to use him like just another marketing tool but at a small club he will have less spot light on himself.
    Ronnyindian_goonerashindia
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    I hope Dheeraj succeed in life but that possibility is far from reality. This kind of player abundantly available across the world. Attempting mock test and giving exam are completely two different things. What happen with Dependra Negi we experienced that ultimately he has to come back in India. The same goes with Gurpreet. The problem with us, we simply go gaga over mediocre talent. Be it Preetam, Pronoy, Ajay Singh, Prabir Das, Jeje, Ralte, Bikramjit Singh, Holicharan Narzary, Shilton De Silva, or Shenaj Singh all came through Arrows. Learning new techniques never become handy unless you applied it on a regular basis. Playing I League is the best option available for this group of players. Imagine this 17-18 years old boys who are competing against senior and stronger player get more benefit or a player stay on the bench without knowing anything about his future. We experienced What the difference between playing a competitive match and playing a friendly match in the world cup. Btw time will clear everything. 
    Ratulindian_goonerCarbon_14sparta
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Matos probably is singing AIFF’s tune. Does Dheeraj want to sit back now and later regret if he never got a trial opportunity? Am sure he can always come back to I league. There might be few international games for the juniors after I league 
    deepak dedhashibiersouravindiaashindia
  • See in the past we have so many players who went for trials and got the media attention. Later it was just an exposure trip only. So I don't have much hope on this and until and unless any foreign club doesn't sign our players and play him in starting XI, i am not get.carried away be the trials this time. 
    As suggested by few others, he should have waited for the end of the season.
    goalkeeparmunna219777ashindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    AIFF pretty much gave him an ultimatum of either sign now (a 3-year contract) or nothing. The AIFF wants to profit off the players when they leave.
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points
    http://www.goal.com/en-in/news/i-league-201718-gokulam-kerala-fc-set-to-sign-odafa-okolie/llrr9j6uyiwi1t7kwx2vw33r8

So. it's official...the 'King Cobra' to be unleashed in the 11th I-league for Gokulam Kerala FC....however, it's not Francis Ambane who is to be released but, as the report says, Mbele and Alsaleh who were struggling with injuries
    munna219777deepakcCarbon_14
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    not king cobra but black mumba.
    Ashkaul5ashindia