I-League 2017-18

Comments

• Ok can now they change back to nethaji fc.☺️ In order to avoid confusion. 
    Google gets confused between chennai city and chennayin. Anything other than chennai is fine. Or they can name to West Tamil Nadu FC if not coimbatore FC which is the most apt one.
    goalkeeparDeb_Banmunna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Neither chennqi city fans nor google cares about that confusion,  btw if chennayin fqns have any problem,  then they can suggest their frenchise to change their name to some town of chennai,  that will help the confusion  :)
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    edited January 2018
    I don't agree that if the owner is based in Chennai or the club is registered there, then they should play in Chennai only. 'The Hindu' is a widely circulated paper in whole of TN, if not whole of South India, and they must be be having a good catchment in Coimbatore as well. Chevrolet, the ManU sponsor is not from Manchester, Yokohama Tyres do not have to based in London to sponsor Chelsea, so do Emirates to sponsor RM. Only thing is if that sponsorship (or ownership in case of CCFC) is helping the brand to strengthen the user base.
    goalkeeparatuljgindian_gooner
  • athi_bheekaranathi_bheekaran Some where in Singularity1100 Points
    They should stay in Chennai I think...because Chennai League is the only decent league in South India now and that's the breeding ground of the local players CCFC brings. Kovai Maavattam (Coimbatore District) has a 3 tier football league but dont know about the quality.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    they can play local league in chennai and I league in Coimbatore.
    sparta
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Or a TN state league can be formed. Ideally.
    goalkeeparathi_bheekaran
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Take a Bow Chencho. What a Goal !!!! Mohun Bagan 0-1 Minerva FC

By the way, who was the MB defender who slipped at the crunch moment ?
    Carbon_14
    Same problems have resurfaced for Mohun Bagan.4-5 Corners they have taken. Such poor delivery by Raynier Fernandes that Ball is not even reaching the Box for any possible shot at goal.
    Carbon_14
    Chencho again Mohun Bagan 0-2 Minerva FC  CG7   has rocked   Salt Lake Stadium
    Carbon_14goalkeeparsparta
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Truly the CR7 of Indian Sub continent, an inspired signing for Minerva. It could be years before India sees a talent like this again.
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777Ashkaul5ashindiagoalkeepar