I-League 2017-18

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I am pissed by Arrows this team was for giving youth expose but what they do every game is play negative football 
    Sit back and attack on counter 

They must not care about results and make player play more expansive football
    ashindiadeepuspartaCarbon_14deepak dedhasanvedjadhavsouravindia
  • It's all Luis Norton strategy...
    They can perform much better but condition is Luis should not be there...

ashindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This could also be more on the AIFF and not Matos. This is the same AIFF that sacked Bob Houghton because of bad results in the AFC Asian Cup back in 2011 when everyone knew would play 3 games and lose 3 games, especially when Australia and South Korea are in your group. The point of this team is for giving these players professional experience and ideally not caring all about results but the AIFF might not have that idea and might want results... this team won't get results playing proper football naturally so might as well go defensive and make it work.
    munna219777Deb_BanCarbon_14
    Disclaimer: I don't fully buy into what I said. Just putting it out there. He has made some weird comments before but again, could be AIFF pressure.
    munna219777
  • Shouldn't arrows play more attacking and free flow football as per their wish because they are not going to be relegated. Why worry about results when they have to develop the game for international matches.
    You don't know if that is how the AIFF thinks though. They're idiots.
    munna219777indian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited January 2018
    How was the playing style of Pailan Arrows between 2010 to 2013?.we had coaches like Desmond Bulpin and Arthur Papas. Jeje, Ralte, sandhu, Fela were all part of that experiment. That time also they were playing like any other i-league.I do not recall any attacking brand of foitball.
    By the way Results do matter. No coach would want to play for galleries and lose badly. Defense or attack it is all important learning curve at this age and nothing beats the feeling of getting positive result after the match. 
    Carbon_14sanvedjadhavindian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    this team is even younger and physically smaller than the previous Arrows team which on paper was U-21
    munna219777sanvedjadhav
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited January 2018
    Previous Arrows were body builders.. Pratamesh(current Mr India 2017), Pronoy, Manandeep, Deepak, do I need to say more ? 
    Carbon_14
    That team also had some players who are main focal points of the national team today like Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Pritam Kotal, Narayan Das, Prabir Das, Jeje Lalpekhlua etc.
    munna219777sanvedjadhavindian_gooner