I-League 2017-18

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Yes i know that too
    Ashkaul5
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited July 2017
    @debarghya89 You are absolutely right. 
    None of the I-League clubs should offer them anything more than 10 L, they should know their worth. They along with others who have been retained need to know their real worth. The I-League clubs especially Mohun Bagan & EB escalated the price of these guys....now it is time to set the things right. It was shocking to hear Prabir Das saying in a TV channel that India's  top players are opting for ISL & that's the reason why he has opted for ISL.
    Prabir Das considers himself  TOP player, hardly ever included in the starting line up or played for 90m.
    gaffertapesanvedjadhavkarenesudhakar2050DXashindiaCarbon_14shibier
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    I have seen that interview & the way he said it was pretty arrogant to me. While as a professional a player has every right to go for money, some people should know their worth.
    AKBashindiaCarbon_14
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    It will be a good opportunity for the I-League club's to really put youth first and play the younger players. Some how, I doubt it will happen.
    munna219777BrainFallINDIAatuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    With so much uncertainity about leagues and indian football, it is difficult for clubs to build for next seasons on the basis of youth.
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    So, Hero will be the title sponsor for ISL and I-League for $25 Million for next three years. How much money will be allocated to I-League? Because last season, Sony Norde claimed that he didn't receive any money from MOTM award. So, what does I-League gets for having Hero before their name?
    Carbon_14gaffertape
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    hero transferred the sponsorship money to img now this img responsibility to give money to norde
    BrainFallINDIAAshkaul5ashindiaCarbon_14munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    What about the multi-million dollar sponsorship by Oppo?
    ashindiaAshkaul5BrainFallINDIAmunna219777shubham_northeastern
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    May be by mistake  IMG transferred those amounts to their ever faithful watchdogs.....since they make so many transfers to them, they might just be having details of those watchdogs' a/c.

Ashkaul5
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I league clubs should really make a lot of noise in media to force IMG to announce the final list of clubs for this ileague. Also the big 2 should lead the way in having a draft for ileague. I know the stars are already taken at inflated values but it will be fun and bring buzz back. The way clubs are sitting quiet, they are validating their secondary status. Someone should really approach dempo/salgaocar/scg back for ileague (even 2/3 coming back would be great).
    goalkeepar