I-League 2017-18

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    Goan clubs hit a body blow too IL by dissilving themselves and handed over a easy route to AIFF. Basically a suiside mission. If they were still around, IL would have been much more interesting.

I hope they are happy now.
    gaffertapegoalkeeparCarbon_14
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Salgaocar Dempo can go beep themselves, EB should just look out for itself and so should MB. Get a couple of co sponsors and head into ISL once it gets the top league status, period.
    atuljg
    I can go with that if (and when) IMG-R is out of it. To me the ownership is the key issue, not who are in and who are out.
    DX
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    I just know EB must play in top tier and whatever that tier may be called is irrelevant. If EB can play in that tier on merit, I am good, I don't care if imgr runs it. AIFF people are worse than any one in imgr would ever be!
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Define ownership in Indian football and what makes you angry?
  • athi_bheekaranathi_bheekaran Some where in Singularity1092 Points
    A sole corporate owner for the league is not digestive for me. 
    League should be owned by all the participant clubs with Vito power for federation. Then IMG-R can run that league like they do IPL or EPL.
    deepakcDeb_BanEastBengalPride
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Smell the salts and come back to reality. Being club owner maybe fanciful but how many will put money where it matters?

For u to do the things that ISL is expected to do you need money and you won't get it unless you have businesses run your operations.

Not sure ur being sarcastic when u say IMGR can run like IPL and EPL,
    Both the leagues are proper brands for respective sports and a success.

Would love to achieve what IPL has achieved for Indian Cricket
    when i said IMG can run league like IPL....i didn't mean as much they money they put in for EPL/IPL should be invested for this football league.....ISL is a brand they created from scratch...!!    
    It does not appear funny that the so-called 'no. 1 league' has to do with the left-over players from the draft of the 'just-a-tournament' league (okay, the official no. 2 league). Who is AIFF trying to fool?

It should have been a level playing field between the two leagues, if AIFF were impartial, or had any backbone left.
    AKBmunna219777Carbon_14