I-League 2017-18

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10065 Points
    Even though Mumbai FC is whining and begging to stay in IL1 and making a sorry picture of themselves, I would like to Aiff making an exception and retain them. This is for those dedicated 'Yellow Army', just look at them in the picture! 

MFC used to play in the shambolic Cooperage, and when Mumbai have two good stadiums, they had to leave. Well, of course the departure is due to their fault, but surely they deserve a chance as reward for keeping the football fire up and burning in the city for so long.

It would only benefit indian football as a whole. 
    Carbon_14goalkeeparmunna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    With DSK pulling out, MFC should have been automatically retained.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    MFC should go to HC. for double policy of aiff. last season they retained AFC this season same thing happened of club withdrawing or leaving for circus mfc should be allowed back in I league.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Kd/pp are just fishing for some lunch money
    ashindiaAshkaul5munna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    What message does it send when a team performs poorly only to be retained becos another team disbands.

If they had to be retained, Can they do a AFC and win the league? I doubt that. I-league needs to sort itself out. Better to get another team from league 2 than just retained MFC.
    kartik91Ashkaul5
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    At this moment,  AIFF is not taking any direct entry,  not taking any more from 2nd division and not retaining Mumbai fc . It is end of August. 
    Carbon_14
  • court? seriously?
    I am sure t&c of clubs contract with AIFF will state clubs have to follow AIFF rulings or something similar..

if they signed such thing before joining then its pointless

• indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    I-League will continue to suffer with bad management thanks to AIFF. This year too we may see the direct entry team being announced just days ahead of the start of the League. Its not in interest of IMG-R to have a strong I-League. With no promotion of the League and no money coming from Sponsorship, I-League will fade away in couple of years. Than IMG-R can have 2nd Division of their own with franchise fee there too.
    gaffertapeCarbon_14ashindiaEastBengalPridemunna219777goalkeeparindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Arrows team is being revived with slot in I-league 2017-18.

Who will host them? 

Mumbai can be ideal place.

Or they are thinking about Pune and DSK !!!!
    Carbon_14ashindia
  • pune have balewadi stadium for FCPC , so where they will play DSK ground?