India U-17 Vs Colombia U-17(FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017)

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    It always takes a small step first to start walking and running eventually. 

These kids have played their hearts off and deserve a break, Remarkable improvement in performances since the Brics and Granatkin cup.

They could have had Atleast a couple of goals if it had not been for the bar and a couple of one on one saves by the keeper.

we have got our first goal and the first sniff at a result in a world cup, Can only go up from this.

I hope AIFF wins the u-20 bid as we can add on this experience and add a few more good recruits. Add to that another 2 years to build further.

I also hope 2-3 players are in the mix for a higher playing level somewhere in top leagues of Europe.

Dissappointed that we switched off when we could have ground out a historic draw.

Irrespective of what happens in the Ghana game, The investment and time on a group of 20 players and its outcome has been positive.
    thebeautifulgameashindiaarchakDeb_BanNagendrakartik91gaffertape
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points

Match 14: India v Colombia – FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017

munna219777Carbon_14Nagendra
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    What a powerful header even our senior NT players would have failed to score that. Jaekson even if overage can be a good asset for NT.
    karenesudhakar2050gaffertape
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    is there some way to watch the full recording on youtube or somewhere?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I watched that indian goal closer from the point where the corner was taken...
    That roar was glorious as heaven...but the silence which followed was like pure hell

Such severe change in emotions... never felt them every in any football match so far personally
    ArsenalFan700munna219777spartaashindiaDeb_BanNagendrakartik91
  • Aniket was never "highly rated" coming into the tournament. Komal has only played 1 game in this tournament but he was the guy who stood out in the 30 odd previous matches prior to the tournament with goals against Brazil, Uruguay, Belarus.

Nongdamba certainly has been a quite lively when he comes on and I hope he starts with Komal next game. For me, Rahim and Abhijit has been ineffective going forward.
    ashindiaarchak
  • Dheeraj
    Pros- good outing, great dives, good skill on one to one situation, calm and a great throw hich can almost reach opponents penalty box
    Cons- needs to work on gripping the ball rather than just fisting.
    Overall good prospect and I think can be the one scouted
    Deb_Bankarenesudhakar2050Nagendragaffertapearchak
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    guys... where I can watch recap ...in youtube I found 17 minutes video..
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    is there any full match video
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    48,184 number of people during India vs Colombia match 
    Nagendramunna219777souravindiaCarbon_14SOCCER4klkartik91