Commonwealth Games 2018 : Mission Gold at Gold Coast

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2018
    Hima Das is just 18 years old so huge potential.
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2018
    Hockey Result, India(4) England(3).

Manpreet(Centre Midfielder) was the Man of the Match,which basically highlights my point that in Central Midfielder position youngs guys can"t win you the game.
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2018
    In Boxing,all 8 out of our 8 Boxers have advanced to the Semi-Finals(AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT).Not only have they won but also they have dominated most of their opponents.

I am expecting 5-6 Golds,as i had stated earlier as well, if the scoring is done fairly.

Carbon_14shibierSOCCER4kl
  • BadBad 5141 Points

For Tomorrow,

Expecting Shooters to improve their more than one Gold medal/day ratio.

Wresting will be starting from Tomorrow as well.I am expecting 5-7 Golds across 12 categories in it.Sushil will be in action tomorrow.Let"s see how fit is he??

Apart from them,Expecting Paddlers,Shuttlers and Squash teams to progress further.

We have the capability to win around 5 Golds Tomorrow itself.Let"s see how it all transpires.
    Carbon_14
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    there is only  1 gold on offer for shooting event tomorrow
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    I really like Hima Das. Great potential and personality like a Boss. While most Indian athletes look stiff and nervous at this Final stage, she was showing hand movements like Black athletes and had coloured part of her hair. She ran a great race and achieved her personal Best. Indian athletes are notorious for reaching best only at qualifying, she did it in Commonwealth Games Finals.
    Next Indian Athletics star after Anju Bobby George !!
    spartashibierNagendraSOCCER4klCarbon_14
    edited April 2018
    As expected, Sreejesh leaked 2 goals in the last 10 minutes. But removing him and playing extra player turned out to be a masterstroke. Some of the players clicked today- Rupinder somehow scored, Mandeep Manpreet Varun all scored. Best wishes for semifinals !!!  Defense on Penalty Corner is still suspect. They should try another goalkeeper in last 5-10 minutes. Just hope that Rupinder recover fast from his injury.
    Interesting fact about todays Gold Medal winner from India - Shreyasi Singh. Her father - Digvijay Singh - was the head of National Rifle Association of India. Her grandfather was also head of NRAI. Digvijay Singh died in 2010 otherwise he would have been a proud father today. It is not that often that family members of Association heads turn out to be Medal winners for the country.
    shibierNagendraCarbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Munna,I have a slightly different opinion in Terms of Hockey.

I feel, we as a Team lose concentration (specially defence)instead of Sreejesh.
    If the Defence won't concede Penalty Corners,then Sreejesh won't have to defend.

Also,if you look at the goals we have conceeded then Sreejesh should have saved the goal against Wales but he couldn't have done anything against the Goals hich we have conceeded against Pakistan and England.

So,Defence should stop conceeding silly Penalty Corners or Stop having Defences Lapses instead of blaming Sreejesh I suppose.
    munna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    agreed with @Bad here , though sreejesh had a bad game against wales but our defence has been bad in all 3 of them , i mean that's what u get for experimenting too much