India vs Bangladesh 15 October AFC FIFA World Cup Qualifier Second Round

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    Balwant should have played instead of Manvir. Headless chicken got so many synonyms today. 
    munna219777Deb_Bandeepu
  • jitug1979jitug1979 687 Points
    Without a proper football season..not even started..Stimac has selected a team on last year performance...What a waste ...
    ashindiamunna219777Deb_Ban
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Gurpreet plays well only when he's made captain?
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    Gurpeet again went back to his EB days for a minute. and that minute cost us dearly
    thebeautifulgameDeb_Ban
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    All over for India, dream of 2022 is over, now India should fight not to finish last in group, as today's match has proven both Bangladesh and Afghanistan is better then India, Indians drew with Qatar was a fluke, if stamic has any shame he should resign right now.
  • Cant believe i came to see this match at the stadium.  What were they doing in first half? 
    munna219777SiV
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Horrendous Performance!!! The football we played today made me vomit.I am surprised that some of these players are on professional contracts 

The most embarrassing performance I have ever seen. I have no clue what we were doing out there. Everybody was really bad and I mean everybody. Our approach and execution were really very bad.

After narrowly drawing with Bangladesh in such an important match on home turf, players are doing Viking Claps and Coach in his post match comments is saying "This is modern football,we are getting there".

It's officially over.The road ends before it started.It could postpone itself from matchday 2 to 3 at the most.

This will be the last match which I will watch for quite a long time. They have lost me as a supporter today.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

[Deleted User]munna219777SiVsamashindiaChelseafanDeb_BangiridharangoalkeeparRatul
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited October 2019
    Worst game I have watched in years. What is more embrassing is convencing bunch of HFC fans to watch  on along based Qatar result. 
    [Deleted User]haritrams24thebeautifulgamemunna219777SiVgiridharangoalkeeparRatulindian_gooner
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Who the fuck are these Blue Pilgrims... They are not real fans.... Doing a Viking Clap after such a pathetic performance.... Looks like they are all a paid group trained to do Viking clap after every match by AIFF...

The players should go to the dressing room ashamed, crying and sad.. instead going after doing a VC.... Bangladesh deserved a VC for such a terrific performance... if not for poor referring to deny penalties to them or missed chances, it would be 3 or 4 nil win for Bangladesh.....

These Blue pilgrims alias Westblockblues are a embarrassment as well... Headless things clapping.... 

Retire the national football team of India....... Period..... 
    [Deleted User]haritrams24munna219777atuljgdev_pfcgiridharangoalkeeparindian_gooner
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Fitness should have been the first criteria to select the 23 man squad. How did unfit players like Bheke and Anas make it to the squad. We do have Narender, Anwar Ali waiting to start.
    haritrams24SiVthebeautifulgamemunna219777goalkeeparRatul