India vs Bangladesh 15 October AFC FIFA World Cup Qualifier Second Round

Comments

• SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Anas and Bheke must retire from Indian football.....  

A big lobby brought Bheke into the team... He keeps making mistakes every match, yet he has a permanent place in the team,,, Bring in Seriton or Edwin , instead of Bheke & Kotal.... 

Similar to Udanta Singh.... Who does nothing but runs in the right wing and goes toothless against good left backs.....  Why not try Poojary in RW... 

When will these two be dropped from the Indian national team.... Should we wait till Chetri retirement for these two to be dropped....  Sack that Venkatesh Shanmugam, assistant coach as well
    dev_pfcmunna219777ashindiagaffertapegoalkeeparsudheermylankalRatul
  • Stimac is a tukkabaz sometimes his tactics work like against qatar sometimes it didn't.
    I was supporting stimac till now but after today's performance I want him to be sacked or he should resign himself.
    We have some good players who if not against good teams but can play better against teams like bangladesh like brandon,sahal but he don't know how to utilize players.
    Bangladesh hit post 2 times but they are definitely not a good team they were actually cheaters who actually wasted atleast 10 minutes and there passes were similar to indian team when we play long ball football under Constantine but even after that we struggled didn't make a single good move in final third ( leaving that goal ) all crosses were pathetic.
    Today I understand one thing indian team will never improve until we have good youth setup, honest officials ,no quota system in squad selection,proper league till then we will get hurt supporting indian team regularly.
    giridharanDeb_Banatuljgmunna219777goalkeeparRatulkartik91Carbon_14
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Even if we play better in next matches,  Igor is gonna disappoint us with his shitty tactics in crucial situations. 
  • Nothing wrong with the result! If in a country like ours, where we haven't even started playing football in the true sense of the word & u play with 6/7 foreigners in key positions in the Natl./parallel leagues, the result is just an offshoot!

Most ISL/I-league Teams play with 2 foreign central defenders and/or 1 side back(s), 1 or more CAM/wing half and almost the entire strike force with 2/3 overseas players - all crucial positions to either defend/create/score ! When u don't create opportunities for Indian guys to play in these crucial positions and instead throw these rookies in Intnl. matches, they obviously can't create magic!
    Deb_Banthebeautifulgameajmalmunna219777goalkeeparkartik91indian_gooner
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    We forget that in 2013, we had to depend on a last minute goal to draw against Bangladesh. Upsets like this take place always. We lost to Maldives too in the SAFF CUP so it isn't anything new

For example, it's around 80 mins in Bahrain vs Iran and Bahrain are leading against them. This sport is very unpredictable. 

But nevertheless today was a bad performance. Jamie Day set up his Bangladesh side extremely well. 

Changes need to be made now tho. Seriton or Edwin urgently need to be introduced to the NT. Anwar Ali or Narender shoulld be given a chance. Anas is more of a liability. 

Also Brandon needs to start. Both of our goals so far have been assisted by him. Much better than overrated Ashique. And don't get me started on Manvir
    atuljgajmalmunna219777goalkeeparsudheermylankalRatulkartik91indian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    edited October 2019
    @""rathorevarun4 "
    Right on. All these days I defended saying its early. We were facing better opponents than BD, The way he organized the team for this game was horrible. Tactically I wonder why did he play Manvir. We needed SC to play upfront scoring. We didn't even try to be aggresive. 

I want the coach to take responsibility for the way the players performed. But he did not do that he says this is modern football. Thats just absurd, He thinks nobody in India understand football and he can say whatever he wants and take the fans for granted?

If he still sticks with Udanta and Bheke and keep picking Anas. Common its not like we don't have any options at all Narendra Galot could have started. The only way he can convince us that he is trying is if he does not pick Bheke again. I think he got a lot of chances now to prove and if he still going to choose him then Stimac has to go. There are way better coaches!!! 

SiVgoalkeeparrathorevarun4
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    So far we have played 8 international matches under Stimac. India has won only one match (Against Thailand 1-0) out of these 8.
    giridharangoalkeepar
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    Yes @munna219777
    Gone is the time where he still is going to keep experimenting. This is the worst, the way they took this game for granted is despicable. Worse is the players and coaches don't feel bad about it. BIG LET DOWN!!!! 

If they gave their all and we drew then its different. They did nothing and they are proud of that
    SiVRatulmunna219777kartik91
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    My player ratings for today

Gurpreet - 2
    Mandar - 2
    Anas - 1(-10 if i can)
    Adil - 5
    Behke - 1
    Ashique - 2
    Thapa - 1
    Sahal - 3
    Udanta - 2
    Chettri - 4
    Manvir - 2

Subs

Brandon - 2
    Raynier - 2
    Chnagte - NA
    gaffertapePassimunna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited October 2019
    Is it just me or everyone here feels Thapa is becoming shittier with each match
    giridharanajmalgoalkeepar