Dempo Club News

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Its just that right marketing needs to be done to develop interest and attract crowds.. apart from bengaluru fc(6000+ attendance) and shillong(18000+) this season I dont see any I league club having regular ticket sales for their home games....its just that crowd has to be tapped...as for kolkata..their problem is that they wont pay to watch games...they have inculcated this typical mindset from elders....just dont pay to watch...dont know the problem with goan clubs...these clubs are winning I league year after year, doing decent in continental cup...still cant attract crowds...pathetic situation
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Issue with Club names......  Goan team must change name to place wise to have attachment and attract crowd.. Its High time
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    @coolgagan as @ashlesh pointed above is the exact reason for low attendance in goa
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    KSFA - BFS is very small stadium i agree. We dont require more than 14k seater stadium in blr, because it looks empty and not attractive if it is aired. I like goan teams playing Duler or Vasco. Fatorda too big and playing area far from stands. Small stadiums with capacity crowds :) btw will be going to goa very soon when BFC plays final games of this season. This time purely football!!! No Sand, Sea and Shacks
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @Ashlesh some one is coming to replace those fat asses :P just wait for some time now 
    Q: how to bring back people for I league in goa
    A: first clubs should change their names and play in separate stadiums
    Eg. Dempo = Panjim Dempo SC
    home stadum : bambolim stadium (close to panjim)

Salgaocar = Vasco salgaocar FC
    home stadium : Tilak maidan

Churchill brother = FC River Sal
    home stadium : fatorda stadium (only stadium in salset)

Sporting club da goa is ok
    home stadium : dular stadium (only place where they have fans)
    Then they need BFC type promotion. Thi up with local institutions and food outlets community interactions like music shows etc. On field they should play friendlys with big clubs in pre season. Then european football watchers will come to stadiums
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    the basic problem with goan teams as mostly pointed out by @Ashlesh , that all teams play in same ground/stadium at one time... they better generate that rivalry by dividing themselves with the stadiums.... mainly when they got options available...

we can then have our own version of goan derby where fans who watch one(only ) team week in week out can connect to the club and the neighbouring club comes they make sure the environment is hostile for them
  • PennPenn 4 Points
    150 to a derby??? :)) :))
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    @Penn one day come in the Fatorda Stadium to count how much people are there :p
    @penn orji please try to provoke a goa west bengal fight on facebook its not going to work here