India vs Qatar, Bangladesh & Afghanistan Group E World Cup Qualifiers I 3 June 7 June & 15 June 2021

Comments

• dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    It will be another park the buss display from Bangladesh. We need to open the gate early. Then Bangladesh will try to equalize and India will score more. If not then history of Kolkata match may be repeated. 
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Its a must win game for Bangladesh also. Only chance for them to get 3 points. I am expecting an open game from both the sides.
    Abhishek
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Good news for India. But probably Glan will start. So far Glan played against far superior opponents and remained busy blocking and clearing.Tomorrow we will see how he holds the ball and orchestrate attack against minnows if I can call B'desh at all a minnow. 
    But one more thing, GSS is extremely good in tough situations but commits howler against weaker opponent or perform poor in an easy situation. We need consistency and no nonsense approach. Apart from Sandesh and Chetri he needs to be steady and lead the attack from goal itself. 
    If by any chance Bangladesh scores, it will be difficult to level. I was there in YBK last time. Atmosphere was electric. I have not seen such passionate crowd in my life time (for NT games). I have videos and pictures, will upload. We (me and my friends) were thinking that a portion of crowd will support Bangladesh because of root and NRC thing. But believe me entire gallery choked their throats and cracked palms. But display was shit , simply shit ! 
    Hope tomorrow we get the retaliation. 
    munna219777AbhishekRonnygiridharanMikidev_pfckartik91indian_gooner
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    At ybk I was also there when we drew. , The game was very slow. Need to up the speed more to break their lines, I hope apuia starts with sahal and glan
    ashindiaAbhishekmunna219777giridharandhritiman7indian_gooner
  • Guys your predictions....mine 2-1 to India!!
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    2-0 to India. A goal each from Chhetri and Manvir!
    Abhishekdhritiman7munna219777kartik91deepak dedha
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Actually India have good ball players in its midfield after a long long time. Players like Sahal, Thapa, Brandon, soosairaj, apuia, Amarjit, Suresh, Bipin rai etc... These have good first touch, ability to control ball and move forward with it plus good passing. Only thing required is their game vision, positional sense. With so many good options in central midfield, India can easily play a narrow diamond formation with 5 men midfield and easily dominate the central areas of the pitch. Ideal central midfield for me would be Amarjit/Suresh as holding midfielder, Thapa as a box to box middie, Sahal as the playmaker and Brandon as the Central Attacking Midfielder. 
    Btw why is Amarjit missing from this squad? 
    dhritiman7