India vs Qatar, Bangladesh & Afghanistan Group E World Cup Qualifiers I 3 June 7 June & 15 June 2021

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Good coordination between our defensive players in todays match. I expect soon our offense also play like that. But for that we have to play more friendlies. :blush:
    deepumunna219777namewthelddreamerashindiaRonnyChelseafanindian_goonerkartik91
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Honestly speaking
    sana was really good today 
    munna219777
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Fouls on Brandon and Glan should be reviewed by AFC. Not only poor but deliberate. 
    munna219777namewtheldsouravindiaashindiaspartaAbhishekgiridharankartik91
  • souravindiasouravindia 3663 Points
    On another note based on performance
    Jhinghan- ok, Sana- good distribution but needs to take thise decissions quicker, Subhasish- didnt have to do much , Glan- excellent distribution but other than square passes he needs ro have a bit more vision for through passes and distribution to wings, you cant always bank on Brandon for that, Suresh - hard working but needs to have more pacy runs on the wings sometimes, Asique- i think changed the game once he came in, as i said stretching Bangladesh on the wings is important to break them and thats what he did, Brandon- best performance apart from Chhetris goals, Yasir- did ok but didnt understand the substitution of him with Udanta, Liston- listless except that last 1 pass, Chhetri- its Chhetri 11 anyway, Manvir- totally subdued, Bipin- dint know what he was doing,
    namewthelddhritiman7thebeautifulgameashindiaRonnytrojanCarbon_14giridharanChelseafanindian_gooner
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    Ashique should be played as winger rather than wing back..Two matches two beautiful  crosses..
    dhritiman7deepak dedhaAbhishekmasefieldtheoilfieldkartik91
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited June 2021
    One positive I feel about our team is that we have a lot of different type of players. Though they may not be 100% perfect, each of our players have one or two positives that makes them unique. So as we make subsitutions, comparatively weaker teams like Bangladesh might feel it difficult to cope up with the game. This versatility wont work against stronger teams as we will be defending throughout the match.
    dhritiman7Abhishekindian_gooner
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited June 2021
    What are the scenes for 3rd round qualification for us?
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    In last 20 minutes, Stimac and Venktesh took out the Coaching  notes of Stephen Constantine.

Only one Line was written there.
    Pass the ball to Sunil in the Opposition Box !!!!
    dreamernamewtheldashindiaG_KspartaCarbon_14AbhishekgiridharanChelseafanindian_goonerand 1 other.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    edited June 2021
    Some "words" on three key players

Sana: Terrific performance, showed great maturity for a player just staring out in the Indian NT. If he could have got that goal, would have been the cherry on the cake.

Glan: What a player, what a transformation! From being a bench-warmer at ATKMB to playing his heart out for FC Goa in the ISL and the AFC Champions League to now anchoring the NT midfield, I doubt whether even his greatest admirer could have predicted such a transformation in this short time!!

Brandon: Oozing class, showing what we missed in the Constantine era

As for Sunil Chhetri, no words

So ATW What Does  - Folded Hands Emoji Mean  Dictionarycom
    namewtheldRonnymunna219777spartagoalkeeparAbhishekgiridharanPassiChelseafanindian_goonerand 1 other.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Must say Stimac has much better technically gifted players than coaches had 5,10 years ago. Look at old videos and how ridiculous our defensive line would play or how clueless the midfield was. So, Stimac needs to do something better than defeating SAFF nations with these players. And of course, the big big question - who will replace Chettri?!
    thebeautifulgameashindiaRonnymunna219777ajmaldreamerspartaAbhishekindian_gooneratuljg