India vs Qatar, Bangladesh & Afghanistan Group E World Cup Qualifiers I 3 June 7 June & 15 June 2021

Comments

• dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    ashindia said:
    100% sure lot of opinions would have been different if not for those 2 goals from chettri.
    Absolutely. 
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Completely agree with @souravindia .
    Apart from Sunil we do not have anyone to carry the team. Manveer, Liston, Bipin no one is ready. Even an unfit Jeje will create more impact. One thing Consti enjoyed was support from Jeje to Sunil which is missing since AFC 2019. 
    I do not know why Pranoy was fielded. (If he was sent to give a kick back to Jamal then its fine with me, or even mouthful of bengali slang)
    Sana's distribution might be slow, but entire game was slow. I feel we need to give this Sandesh - Sana pair some time after so many permutation combination. 
    Suresh worked hard but he needs to do this with stronger opponents. 
    Bose did not face any challenge today and did not attack much. Apart from that diving header nothing mention worthy. 
    Glan, considering his short tenure in international football I will give him full marks as of now. 
    Brandon - good creative but enjoyed comfort zone of empty space. Never took on defenders in front of box to create opening. Only one casual shot at goal.
    Bipin  / Manvir - they need to forget todays match and look forward. They worked hard in domestic season and should not get excluded because of one poor show. 
    Yashir - Have limitations but performed better than Udanta. 
    Udanta - His form is gradually lowering and has become slower than before. 
    GSS - Just after the goal almost gave away one. He rocks !
    Stimach - I will never understand his coaching philosophy.He needs to rotate but how on earth not Apuia today or Thapa I will not understand. I will rather give credit to Bora Milutinovic for todays win. Thank you Sir for your half time talk to Igor. 
    Also if I have read Sunil's lips accurately, he was saying "sorry for my miss boss, sorry" and indicating to last miss's position to Igor. Thats make a person leader. Accept the mistake and immediate atonement!   
    Thapa is covid +ve
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    He was cleared after 2nd test. If again tested positive then I do not know. 
    deepu
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6766 Points
    Long back few folks were saying , we haven't found a replacement for Chhetri. Leave about Chhetri's replacement, to be frank, we haven't found replacement for Jeje itself. 

Next match, Chhangte might get opportunity.
    munna219777dhritiman7ashindiaChelseafan
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    In SC era, Sunil got support from Jeje and Robin Singh. 
    dhritiman7giridharan
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Tariq Kazi and Ashique were getting on each other in the 2nd half. Ashique came out on top after that cross.
    AbhishekashindiaRonnykartik91
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6766 Points
    ;dhritiman7

completely agree with you on Chhetri & Jeje impact. Also when I posted my message on Chhetri & Jeje, I haven't ready your post.

Regarding Thapa , covid negative report doesn't mean he completely fit. I know, how it feels even after testing negative. 

Regarding Sana Singh, I don't agree that he is slow.  Instead of passing blindly, he is taking time to pass the ball to frontline. Almost all his long passes are threatening. Baring 1 or 2 mishaps, he had an wonderful game and doesn't like he is just playing his 2nd game.

Ronnydhritiman7deepak dedha
  • AbhishekAbhishek 461 Points
    edited June 2021
    Guys, I am beginning to feel that the Away jersey is lucky for our team since six5six became our kit makers! Do refer the Asian Cup 2019 as well!
    Our performance have been way better than when we wear home kit! 😀

Any clue of we will play with the home or away kit against the Afghans? Technically it would be our home game, right?
    ashindiagiridharanindian_gooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Not only is it lucky but also looks 1000 times better than ugly home kit.
    Abhishekgiridharandev_pfckartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    any highlights of the match?