India vs Qatar, Bangladesh & Afghanistan Group E World Cup Qualifiers I 3 June 7 June & 15 June 2021

Comments

• dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    edited June 2021
    Nagendra said:
    ;dhritiman7

completely agree with you on Chhetri & Jeje impact. Also when I posted my message on Chhetri & Jeje, I haven't ready your post.

Regarding Thapa , covid negative report doesn't mean he completely fit. I know, how it feels even after testing negative. 

Regarding Sana Singh, I don't agree that he is slow.  Instead of passing blindly, he is taking time to pass the ball to frontline. Almost all his long passes are threatening. Baring 1 or 2 mishaps, he had an wonderful game and doesn't like he is just playing his 2nd game.

I did not mean he is slow. I would rephrase my word as he was cautious in his passing and entire game was played in a slow pace. However he may not get that much time against a tough opponent.  He was decent against Oman too. If people remember my post just before UAE match, I wrote why Adil and not Sana - Sandesh. 
    Nagendrasouravindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points

Bangla (Benglish?) commentary!!
    ashindiaAbhisheknamewtheldDeb_Bangiridharandeepu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    Sorry for off-topic comment, but I guess we need to use the "Quote" option sparingly. When a member uses it, the posts often get unnecessarily prolonged--particularly if the "quoted" post is a long one. Sometimes, only one /two sentence(s) of a particular post needs to be highlighted: we can easily copy and paste only that portion and use it in our post. Only in exceptional cases do we need to quote the entire post.

What do you say, guys?
    giridharandhritiman7munna219777RonnyG_Kgaffertapedeepak dedhaindian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C4010 Points
    The only thing Liston did in the game was complain that Suresh assisted Sunil. Lol he did not even realize Sunil is beside him. Makes me question his positional sense
    haritrams24munna219777RonnyashindiadeepuAbhishekdeepak dedhasparta
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2087 Points
    For me semboi haokip is a better player than manvir, liston, pandita etc. He wasted time at bfc. 
    munna219777Ronnygaffertapedeepusparta
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    The only thing Liston did in the game was complain that Suresh assisted Sunil. Lol he did not even realize Sunil is beside him. Makes me question his positional sense
    That was really poor from Liston. Even if Suresh had passed it to him he wouldn't have scored
    deepak dedhagiridharan
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6765 Points
    ;Ronny 
    how would you know ?  Hope you are not Stimac :)

Jokes apart, even though he is in better position compared to Chhetri, I know Liston wouldn't have converted.
    RonnyAbhishek
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6765 Points
    Even after scoring 2 goals, I would say Chhetri is poor today in first 75+ mins.

Though our front line is not good today, I'm happy with our result.  Sana, Glan & Brandon are very good today.

Also I would proudly say that we are the only team who snatched 2 points from Qatar that too playing away from Home. Qatar had topped our group after defeating Oman (1-0) today with 22 points from possible 24 points (8 games)
    If not red-card, we would have hold them in recent game as well (which is also an away game).
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgamesudheermylankaldeepak dedhagiridharankartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    So much fun to watch! Good insights into the team and coach
    G_Kkartik91