ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Too early to judge..the lesser known insta wary youngsters are instead making a mark
    What a display by Mumbai! Their domestic and foreign signings have gelled really well. Could've easily played ACL this season!
    Feel sorry for KBFC to let go of Diaz
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    Mumbai will beat Jamshedpur and play ACL in 2023 season
    Ronnysudheermylankal
    edited January 2023
    I was not aware. This makes me feel better because Changte and gang will get to play another ACL possibly and learn from previous experience..Greg Stewart and Diaz/Noguera are an even better upgrade than last season's attacking foreigners..good for Mehtab, Lachenpa, Gurkirat kind of players also
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3664 Points
    Vincy is not doing justice to his chances. I had expectations from him. So far he is not showing any game intelligence, he is not adapting to the coach's tactics. Akash the wing back has picked 4 assists and creates chances for Sliskovic. Vincy needs to gel with the team and buy into the tactics. It seems like he is lacking tactical know how. He is always trying to take on and go by himself. I hope with time he gets better. 
    gaffertapeRonny
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Watched him live yesterday. I think he is more suited to be an athlete in Indian running team. 
    giridharan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I was at stadium yesterday in VIP stands. think Chennaiyin was great yesterday missed 2 sitters in first half and a late chance by Jockson to score .

Vafa as usual caused us some points. We were clearly better but need to improve our wingers Prashant, Ninthoi are not good enough and Rahim is not suited to play as a winger. hopefully Romario is fit soon. 

Also despite criticism I feel Vincy has good potential compared to the rest of the team. 

Also seems like Chennaiyin FC medical team is shit or the players are overtrained. Way to many injuries this season. 

Once El Khayati is fit and starts playing and when Bikash Yumnam replaces Vafa we'll be a better team.
    goalkeeparashindiagaffertapeindian_gooner
    edited January 2023
    I think Chennayin played a solid game yesterday..Hyderabad was really good but a lot of CFC players were up to it as well..Vincy could have done better but he brings pace to this team..he needs to become physically stronger, Sangwan has improved his game and crosses, Jiteshwar was impressive, Ajith was so good and fast, Ninthoi though owned by Mishra in the first half still showed good pace and skills. Only Thapa seemed to be struggling a bit and Danu looked a misfit on the Hyd side because he is being played as a winger.
    giridharangoalkeeparashindiaindian_gooner
    Hyderabad on the other hand showed consistency and team spirit. I feel most of the Hyderabd Indian players deserve to be in the NT. Players like Yasir, Poojary, Hitesh all should be in the NT ahead of some overrated and aging players like Brandon etc
    goalkeeparsudheermylankal
  • samsam 16436 Points
    edited January 2023
    Suvam Sen can't catch or punch a cross inside the 6 yard box.
    Plays in ISL.
    Shows the quality of Indian football.
    gaffertape
This discussion has been closed.