ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10456 Points
    Yes India definitely needs brave players like Siva..we have players like Rahim Ali, Manvir etc the list goes on..who have played 50+ games but just can't score! Why not give chance to Siva who scores from the limited opportunities he gets
    sudheermylankalharitrams24
    Solid first goal by Siva today..he ran 60 meters before scoring and then a clinical second goal..National team beckons!! He has completely taken Sunil's starting spot at BFC then how can you deny him a NT spot!
    haritrams24Nagendraashindiaindian_goonergiridharansouravindia
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    I feel ISL matches are faster & better in this season. Maybe due to following reasons.
    1) Gap b/w matches
    2) Referee not stopping game for silly fouls. Also, during fouls, most of the Referees continuing the play considering the advantage.
    3) Home games & support

But still referring standards needs to be improved (mainly Penalty decisions & offside calls). These decisions can change the course of the game.
    munna219777ashindiaPassiindian_goonergiridharansouravindia
    Players are maturing and consistency in squads along with gap between games is the reason for better quality. Poor fan turnout hasn't really helped
    munna219777ashindiaindian_goonergiridharan
    Ronny said:
    Solid first goal by Siva today..he ran 60 meters before scoring and then a clinical second goal..National team beckons!! He has completely taken Sunil's starting spot at BFC then how can you deny him a NT spot!
    It's too early to call. But I feel, Siva Sakthi would turn-out like Sunil Chhetri for NT. He just needs to put on some muscles. His goal scoring abilities, pace, technical skills & overall game looks good to me. With players like Javi & Krishna around, he would improve further. Siva Sakthi fitted very well in 3-5-2 formation.

Jiteshwor Singh is very poor today & he costed Chennai the game.
    munna219777ashindiaindian_goonergiridharan
    Yes Siva needs more muscles for sure but I thought that he would not make it in ISL with this physique however he's making it happen
    ashindiamunna219777giridharan
  • Chhangte has either hit a purple patch or has entered his prime. Excellent so far with 23 games 16 goals and 8 assists in ISL and Durand Cup.
    ashindiaPassinamewtheld
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
    At 28 it's his prime age 
    The real AGmunna219777gaffertapeindian_goonergiridharanashindiaEastBengalPride
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    Mumbai have a good chance to finish at 54 points. Previous seasons if we hit 40 you get the league title which they already did. It would be a record to beat unless new teams get added.
    Fantastic momentum. With a new replacement for Fall/Jahouh they can improve further next season. The 2 signings replacing Ivan an cassio changed the dynamic of this team. With even 2 more replacements I can see them even compete well in ACL and be a respectable team.
    Ronny
    Even 50 points would be an achievement. For that, they need to win 2 games & draw remaining 2 games. At-times, they are lucky with goals. For example, Vikram's cross went-in in last game. But they are very good this season. 

Last season Jamshedpur had 43 points and BFC secured 40 points from 18 games. 
    ashindia
This discussion has been closed.