ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Ronny said:
    Solid left footed strike by Siva. I kind of felt very sorry for Sunil. They kept showing him every time Krishna or Siva scored. I know he's 38 but I really hope he comes back and scores some glorious goals
    He should try to contribute something from bench. That is the only way he can sustain for coming years. 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    He's way past his self life and should accept it. That there is no alternative for him at national level shouldn't be the reason to continue. He is respected as of now and will continue to be respected for his achievements even if he retires now.
    All good stories end at some point of time.
    giridharanEastBengalPride
  • RonnyRonny 10456 Points
    He definitely will not be able to contribute to NT team but he can still play in the league as a second half sub and make decent contributions. Maybe even leave BFC for a change!
    EastBengalPride
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Chhetri should either go the Ibrahimovic way. Play as an impact player or reinvent himself in midfield role. 

He has lost his pace and but there were lots of instances were he doesn't look like himself. His passing especially this season looked poor and his reaction was very slow compared to the rest. 

I think he wanted to retire after Asian Cup this year but sadly it got postponed 
    Ronnyashindia
    He's still fit and injury free but has lost considerable pace it seems. Also his lack of form is what's impacting his current confidence 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29628 Points
    What's happening?

Mumbai City FC 3-0 NEUFC within the first 15 mins!!!!!! :o :o
    edited January 2023
    Mumbai is a beast right now..their quality of football right now is amazing . It only goes down when VP and Gurkirat are on the pitch lol
    giridharanashindiagoalkeeparsouravindiamunna219777
    Going by his performances and quality of goals this season, Redeem Tlang seems like a much better prospect for the NT than Manvir and Pandita
    giridharangoalkeeparashindiamunna219777
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    Yes and also Siva deserves a look in as well. I know he did not get chances early on season when Sunil was preferred. It's as if Simon thought he could not step up to ISL. But once Sunil underperformed, Siva has proved with time he will be established in ISL. We need people who can go out there and be brave enough to score. Manvir and Pandita chicken out many times. With them we will score less. 
    Ronnyashindiamunna219777
This discussion has been closed.