ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10456 Points
    edited January 2023
    Mourtada Fall's game has declined this season. Mumbai must be regretting giving him that extension. Need a more experienced defender and Mumbai will be flying. Diaz/Noguera are decent for ACL and Greg Stewart is like cherry on the cake. Good performances from Indian players means Mumbai will go into ACL brimming with confidence 
    sudheermylankal
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
    First they have to beat Jamshedpur, they were lucky last time. 
    sudheermylankal
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    @Ronny
    I think even Noguera isn't great so, if they replace him along with Fall. That would be ideal. Like even bringing back Boumous will be great to the team. He is still the best player in ATK MB. Hugo will bring goals as well as quality over Noguera. El khayati is also another option for CFG to consider. He will also be a terrific upgrade on this team.
    RonnysudheermylankalPassi
    Nagendra said:
    Even 50 points would be an achievement. For that, they need to win 2 games & draw remaining 2 games. At-times, they are lucky with goals. For example, Vikram's cross went-in in last game. But they are very good this season. 

Last season Jamshedpur had 43 points and BFC secured 40 points from 18 games. 
    Feel Bengaluru got 34 points from 18 games still impressive. Only 3 ISL seasons with 11 teams and Mumbai got 40, Jam got 43 last time. Now MCFC are at 42 with 4 games to spare. 
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    At 28 it's his prime age 
    28 is generous. People are telling there are 25 year olds playing on current U-17 youth cup. The U-17 WC team had players who were over 22 years old at that time. 

Journalist are telling players told them they are 23 on paper but 28 in real. 

I still don't understand what exactly is real age of many players. Some are slowing down at 25 and are showing symptoms of age catching up
    goalkeeparindian_goonerashindiasudheermylankalgiridharandeepak dedha
    If he debuted for NT at 17 then his age is correct and he is in his prime..unlike Jeje and others who started slowing down considerably after the on paper age of 26
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Ronny said:
    If he debuted for NT at 17 then his age is correct and he is in his prime..unlike Jeje and others who started slowing down considerably after the on paper age of 26
    Bro over the time I've talked to multiple people +3 is being very generous. I've heard of multiple cases where people have told me players admitted they were +5 or more

There were few journalists who were sure one guy in India U-17 squad who had multiple date of births in different databases was at least 22 years old

Arunava Chaudhry on twitter spaces in Sunday said that a coach told him he knows a player who is 25 years old playing in U-17 youth cup. 

During 2019 I've heard from a few different people that a J&K U-19 team had family and their kids supporting them from stands. 

indian_goonerashindiagoalkeeparPassi
    That's definitely true but I'm only talking about Changte. Unfair to call anyone an age cheat with concrete info
    deepak dedhagaffertape
    Man city will play a game against mcfc in Mumbai before next season kick off.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    At 28 it's his prime age 
    28 is generous. People are telling there are 25 year olds playing on current U-17 youth cup. The U-17 WC team had players who were over 22 years old at that time. 

Journalist are telling players told them they are 23 on paper but 28 in real. 

I still don't understand what exactly is real age of many players. Some are slowing down at 25 and are showing symptoms of age catching up
    Just to give you perspective, Laldrindika Ralte retired at an official age of 31 :lol: 
    ashindiagiridharanindian_goonermunna219777
This discussion has been closed.