Blogs, Magazines, Websites on Indian Football

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    silicon3 wrote: »
    Guys, any idea why BAREFOT magazine has not come up with the June Issue..I am missing reading this "only Indian football" magazine..</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Probably facing difficulties of maintaining the initial enthusiasm after getting low response.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This is exactly why I feel people shouldn't jump into building new website/blogs, unless u are ready to work tirelessly even when u dont get audience and keep spending. Its much better to  We have seen how many websites/blog came and went away. I think at the moment only IFN, Sportskeeda football, The Hardtackle are the one's to are stable and popular. Apart from that Arunava's and C Daniel's blog are stable, mainly coz they are reputed journos. Why would general people check ur page if u are just a follower or if there in nothing unique about the stuff u fish out.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That's why I advice people interested in writing, to join one of these websites rather than starting ur own page. For those who want to keep the feeling of control, stick to fb pages, but I dont think apart from 4-5 fb pages ppl follow other, they just click like and then forget. Be realistic, the best way to build reputation in a journalistic work is join other reputed groups, get some reputation by doing quality work and then move to more ambitious projects.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That's my piece of advice after closely following online Indian football for some 3 years or so.</font></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    true<div>but we need a decent stats website for indian football</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    usaindia wrote: »
    true<div>but we need a decent stats website for indian football</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>In  other words, we need proper match records!!! At the moment tracking records is a problem.. If that is available many people can work on them, I certainly can</div>
  • rudra wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    silicon3 wrote: »
    Guys, any idea why BAREFOT magazine has not come up with the June Issue..I am missing reading this "only Indian football" magazine..</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Probably facing difficulties of maintaining the initial enthusiasm after getting low response.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This is exactly why I feel people shouldn't jump into building new website/blogs, unless u are ready to work tirelessly even when u dont get audience and keep spending. Its much better to  We have seen how many websites/blog came and went away. I think at the moment only IFN, Sportskeeda football, The Hardtackle are the one's to are stable and popular. Apart from that Arunava's and C Daniel's blog are stable, mainly coz they are reputed journos. Why would general people check ur page if u are just a follower or if there in nothing unique about the stuff u fish out.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That's why I advice people interested in writing, to join one of these websites rather than starting ur own page. For those who want to keep the feeling of control, stick to fb pages, but I dont think apart from 4-5 fb pages ppl follow other, they just click like and then forget. Be realistic, the best way to build reputation in a journalistic work is join other reputed groups, get some reputation by doing quality work and then move to more ambitious projects.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That's my piece of advice after closely following online Indian football for some 3 years or so.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Could not have said it better myself.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited August 2012

@everyone my site has gone live.......... Visit it at http://www.indiansoccernet.com and give me your reviews

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited August 2012

> archak said:
    > @everyone my site has gone live.......... Visit it at http://www.indiansoccernet.com and give me your reviews

Meh, 2 out of 10 at best. 
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > archak said:
    > @everyone my site has gone live.......... Visit it at http://www.indiansoccernet.com and give me your reviews

Meh, 2 out of 10 at best. 

Why so low @arsenalkid700 aka rohan?

• Because it looks like shi* :p

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> archak said:

Your news is being overlapped by the dark colour of grass.astro turf back ground...so either make the news section colour more appealing with any dark colour of diminish the appeal of background

and try to get the text of news bigger one lesser to what is at the top that could be good

for now i would visit the website only because it is run by my friend ...make sure i visit it coz of its appeal and news content 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Also dont launch with coming soon and your Ad etc...gives negative impression. finish those areas...put something...