Blogs, Magazines, Websites on Indian Football

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> archak said:
    > @shankar which browser????

i use chrome.....and what i meant is the appeal of news section is dull compared to background so change either one so that the news section gets the eyeballs before the background
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited August 2012

ESPN officially launches football brand ESPN FC 

MUMBAI: Footer lovers rejoice. Sports TV network ESPN which previewed its multi-platform, multi-language and multi-country global football brand, ESPNFC during Euro 2012, yesterday announced its full-fledged launch. The debut comes ahead of the start of the Barclays Premier League and other major European leagues. ESPNFC will cover all major leagues and competitions worldwide for the first time and will expand to TV and mobile in India. It succeeds its UK brand ESPNsoccernet. 

• http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/nehru-cup-2012/top-stories/Koevermans-is-the-right-choice-says-former-teammate/articleshow/16237907.cms

More bullshit... "Despite beating a team, 109 slots above them, 168th ranked India won't get any ranking points as the tournament was not held on FIFA dates."

Hello? We wont get points because Cameroon dont want there ranking going down because there locals could not beat 164 India. We will get points for Syria, Maldives and Nepal.
  • What the hell is going on Facebook right now!? USFC will move to Siliguri. So soon after getting promoted in front of 25,000 fans. In a stadium that only has 2 stands that cant compete with the Siliguri Stadium. Really. And what is the source on this?

Again another reason why Facebook has lost its touch.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > What the hell is going on Facebook right now!? USFC will move to Siliguri. So soon after getting promoted in front of 25,000 fans. In a stadium that only has 2 stands that cant compete with the Siliguri Stadium. Really. And what is the source on this?

Again another reason why Facebook has lost its touch.

who says?

• Some guy on the Indian Football Live group, I don't know but that post all of a sudden brought a huge discussion. I think I am being to hasty on this but it just pisses me off when things get posted like that, specially when we are 1 week before I-League.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited February 2013
    Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and Libero Sports who have mentioned these as one of "the key stakeholders in Indian football media that have helped grow the sport in India" in the official "GOAL 2013" convention brochure.

It names Barefoot website but not IFN. I  would even want to see Sportskeeda in this list. So, this is how FICCI and Libero sports does  market analysis. Great job. 

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Yes, surprized to see no sportskeeda and IFN even though it mentions barefoot,hard takel & faver pitch. In terms of promoting football.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

what I see online, these 5 are the most followed/popular websites on India football (quantity wise) 

1) Goal.com
    2) Sportskeeda
    3) IFN
    4) Hardtackle
    5) Feverpitch

and only IFN and Feverpitch are the only fully Indian football website

the report misses out 2 of the top 5. anyway what else can you expect, only personal connections work in these cases