• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    He is poor now with India under 16
  • sunnysunny 207 Points
    I think u donot know who i am talking about
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    #Hassan he is talking about bhimal ghosh not gautam Ghosh
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Pune FC has shown me the light... not the good light, the bad one. Last year they were talking about a long-term plan and how they bought Snoei in to work on creating a club from scratch using youngsters and work towards eventually winning the I-League and making the AFC Champions League. Now they want to bloody want to win the I-League and will try to use Karim to do it!?

Through out this whole season, whether it was from looking at Bengaluru FC and how they are doing great in Bangalore or from @gaffertape and his comments... Pune have shown me that they may be India's first professional club but they are now are first Chivas USA/inept club.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    From my first year at pune, all i can say is PFC are a modern team only for social media but in reality they arent working much off-field.... they are definitely not looking like the club with vision to reach to the locals... there are not much publicity of the team and they hardly do any efforts to keep the fans they have by keeping ticket prices a bit high for fans who already have to travel long distance for the match..

They may reach AFC cup with their short term approach but never with the present attitude you expect them to have a good fan base at stadium
    ArsenalFan700
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ah... makes me look like a fool from last month.... glad I see the light finally.

Pune FC could only get away with the "professional" tag for so long... Bengaluru FC have seriously exposed them for who they really are.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited June 2014
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @shankar @ArsenalFan700

When Pune FC was launched and it was still in the second division, they tried well to conenct with the people. They had a British Coach. In those days, they used to play at Bharti Vidyapeeth Ground at Night time and being college area, lot of students used to come. I remember that Pune FC used to call people like Salman Khan, Govinda, Local DJs to attract crowd. Once they were selected in I-League in 2009, their outlook changed and gone were all the promotions, crowds, foreign coach. TYicket paying public is very little-you can count on fingers.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @munna219777 your comment just reminded me of the times when MFC was playing in mumbai ... but today not many keeps hope in them being a side which can help improve the league both on and off the field...
    same goes with Pune fc too... they had an excellent start with their approach but somewhat they got lost in somewhere and hardly been any progess visible for last couple of seasons