Sunil Chhetri

Comments

• what abt malaysian league? bhaichug played for fc perak and was impressive in short spell.

• Is cb paying any amount to sporting lisbon for sunil?

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Nothing comes free in this world. They must be paying abt 20 lkh for 4 months.

• preetampreetam 870 Points

i think he can get starts in sporting Cp if he performs well in AFC challenge cup,then for CB in I-league and most important in AFC cup as it is higher level competition so Sporting will believe in sunil chetri.....4-5 goals in AFC cup will do it...and if CB wins I_league then it would do a lot of gud...

• His time abroad is over. He will be 29 in 2013-14. I dont think AFC Challenge Cup will do it. Sporting's B team is one of the best in Portugal and as long as Sporting is producing young forwards Sunil will always have trouble.

Now it is just no use. He should just play in India where he will play regularly and where he has a chance to out-shine all the foreigners if he wants.

@Arsenalkid700

if he plays in india in 13-14 season then it will hit hard the indians who r thinking to play abroad...he is carrying hopes for other indian as well...he is the face of indian football...wat i'm saying that he shud if not in SCP ,play outside india only may be thai league or qatar or a-league but he shudn't come back to india....(sunil has the responsibility to show the world that india can play football in differnt league atleast he can prove it in SAFF and ASEAN nation)

right now i think only 5 indians can make abroad (not in higher league but thailand or in australia or indonesia)
    jeje
    nabi
    gouramangi
    subrata
    mehtab
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> preetam said:
    > @Arsenalkid700

if he plays in india in 13-14 season then it will hit hard the indians who r thinking to play abroad...he is carrying hopes for other indian as well...he is the face of indian football...wat i'm saying that he shud if not in SCP ,play outside india only may be thai league or qatar or a-league but he shudn't come back to india....(sunil has the responsibility to show the world that india can play football in differnt league atleast he can prove it in SAFF and ASEAN nation)

right now i think only 5 indians can make abroad (not in higher league but thailand or in australia or indonesia)
    jeje
    nabi
    gouramangi
    subrata
    mehtab

Jeje - who struuggles to make the India team and given hard competition from Subhash singh in pune
    subrata - who warms the bench in prayag
    gouramangi - do i need to say anything?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013

don't go in current form ,form is temporary class is permanent these 5 player can make it sooner or later atleast they will be thinking of making it and when their form will be at peak they certainly will...

jeje-was injured for long time,had trail with ranger fc  (have age on his side)
    gouramangi-had A-league trail  (have age on his side)

subrata(after asia cup 11 got offer from K-league,but was injured that time)

and yes he has the reputation of scoring important goal for NT...that why he is one of the highest paid indian footballer approx 1.05 crore yearly
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points

Gouramagi no please with 1 crore salary and awesome defending he would be last person in NT to go abroad.