AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    and then go to nightmare when Savio's boys get thumped by average teams!!!  :-SS
  • rudra wrote:
    and then go to nightmare when Savio's boys get thumped by average teams!!!  :-SS

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont... I dont want to talk about those days. That was a bad time for me.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont... I dont want to talk about those days. That was a bad time for me.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>haha...but Savio yet to be replaced!!!!</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>haha...but Savio yet to be replaced!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">There is too much of Utopia in every thread, which has started irritating me. Lets stick to the topic and discuss whats happening or will happen more of the time rather than filling every thread with our day-dreams. There are appropriate threads to discuss what should happen. Like </span><b>I-League General Discussion Thread </b>can be used for that while <b>I-League Round 25 </b>cannot
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    </font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">There is too much of Utopia in every thread, which has started irritating me. Lets stick to the topic and discuss whats happening or will happen more of the time rather than filling every thread with our day-dreams. There are appropriate threads to discuss what should happen. Like </span><b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I-League General Discussion Thread </b><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">can be used for that while </font><b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I-League Round 25 </b><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">cannot

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You tend to get deviated from the main topic it happens ...just chill and enjoy the conversations it had popped as it was linked with the main topic at some point of time</font></div>
  • Whats the point of a forum when we cant talk about our dream leagues or tournaments or systems. We cant just talk about the real stuff. Come on, we have the smartest Indian football fans on here (and least biased ones) so lets use that to our advantage and give our opinions.
    You can talk. But in appropriate thread. That is my point. Otherwise one can go and blabber on Facebook, anywhere, whatever one wants..nobody cares. Just because it is a forum, we have to respect the relevance of posts on a  the thread. That is how a forum is different.<div><br></div><div>We are regular users so know things. Imagine, there are so many unknown visitors who depend on the threads for informations. What happens when they browse page after page and all they get is how I-league can follow MLS or J-League or how Air India ONDC are bad in every thread!</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    You can talk. But in appropriate thread. That is my point. Otherwise one can go and blabber on Facebook, anywhere, whatever one wants..nobody cares. Just because it is a forum, we have to respect the relevance of posts on a  the thread. That is how a forum is different.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">We are regular users so know things. Imagine, there are so many unknown visitors who depend on the threads for informations. What happens when they browse page after page and all they get is how I-league can follow MLS or J-League or how Air India ONDC are bad in every thread!</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">But J.League and MLS is the way to go and Air India and ONGC are bad.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">But in all seriousness ya I agree. I think a few new threads can fix this problem. Like not a new thread for each idea but threads on each topic.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">For example, this topic...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>What should the I-League look like (# of teams, pro/rel or expansion etc)</b></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b><br></b></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Home page > Indian Club Football > I-League > (This topic above)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And just have everyone put there suggestions there and only there. No new threads for each I-League model and dont add it anywhere else. The only exception is when you absolutely need to use your model for I-League to back up your argument or comment, but again, only if it is 100% needed. If not needed just leave it in that one thread.</font></div>
    I agree with it. This will also reduce the number of threads. As you said, a thread 
    <b style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-size: small; ">What should the I-League look like </b><span style="line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242); font-size: small; ">will not require another thread named <b>Should there be promotion/regulation in I-League.</b></span>