Other Sports

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    For all the Consistency Sindhu has(no doubting that) my issue with Sindhu is that Sindhu hasn't won any major Title yet whereas all her main counterparts have won something Major(All England,World Championships,Olympics,Super Series Finals).She hasn't won anything yet.

Consistency is good but you have to back it with Major Titles as well if you are to be considered as a Great player.

I somehow have noticed that her Stamina(Cardio) needs to be worked on.She Huff's and puffs much more than her counterparts (in the same point).She and her coach should look at that aspect in my opinion.

So,She needs to win a major Title soon in order to get that Monkey off her back and  take the next step in becoming a Great player instead of being a good player.
    BrainFallINDIA
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    she led most of the third set,but got tired at the end ,most of the rallies were like 30 or 40 shot rallys
    kartik91shakkeerKMashindia
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Agree with @Bad. She was leading but yamaguchi had a clear strategy of taking the match to longer rallies and this had an effect on sindhu. In the end she was out of gas and she lost!
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    edited March 2018
    Australian cricket team caught red handed.
    Bloody cheaters should be punished , but ICC will always be biased.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yChk9LEclw
    kartik91
  • Very bad. I never liked the Aussie team but during the 90s they were good character players.
    Carbon_14
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Shane warns & mark waugh and I guess Stuart law had accepted that they sold some information to certain bookie about team selection or pitch in mid 90s
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Gentleman's game. LOL
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points
    One of the most disgraceful incidents in cricket history was the underarm bowling by Trevor Chappell in the last bowl of a Test match against New Zealand in 1981 to prevent them from hitting a six which NZ needed to win the match...he was asked to do so by his elder brother and Aussie captain Greg Chappell to ensure a win for Australia...bowling underarm was not illegal at that time but was perceived to be contrary to the spirit of the game
    munna219777indian_gooner
  • samsam 16428 Points

Steve Smith: 12 month ban.
    David Warner: 12 month ban.
    Cameron Bancroft: 9 month ban.

Each to do 100 hours voluntary service in community cricket.
    Warner will never be considered for team leadership again, Smith and Bancroft won't be considered for 12 months following suspensions.