Other Sports

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    2nd goal by Dilpreet Singh was a treat to watch.
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    • India have demolished Pakistan 4-0 in the first match of the Hockey Champions Trophy 2018
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Actually it wasn't really the way u guys think in 2nd half before last 5 minutes pak was all over India though India created some chances in that time also ,it was that move of removing goalkeeper by oltsman that backfired in last 5 minutes and India got those 3 goals in very short time
    Though in 1st half pak was lacking in final third and ind was good in creating chances . Ind also earned few pen corner opportunities in 1st half in quick succession but couldn't convert
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    First of all guys,the Team which played here is not the team which was announced.Akashdeep and Sumit Kumar whose names were mentioned in the squad were not in the Bench and in place of them Lalit and SimranJeet are there.The only reason could be injury but I  am not sure.This weakens our Team because both Akashdeep and Sumit Kumar are good players

It was an okay game from India.Nothing Special though.A scoreline of 2-0 would have been ideal.4-0 is misleading.We were controlling the Match generally except Pakistan dominated for 10 minutes in the 3rd Quarter.Otherwise,all there chances were created because if our Poor Trapping and Mispasses.

Our Team to me looks likes a work in progress.It isn't looking a Tournament Winning Team.

Our Defence is susceptible,Midfield is inconsistent and Strikers are Rotated too often,in every Tournament which hinders our consistentcy.

Akashdeep and Sumit's absence has weakened our Team even Further.Our,big guns will have to perform in the next matches for us to do well in This Tournament.

After the end of this Tournament,if you guys are interested then I can share the best Indian Hockey Team(16 players) who should be in India's World Cup Squad.

Let me know guys???
    shibierkartik91munna219777thebeautifulgameashindia
    India is playing against Argentina (Olympic gold medalists) in their 2nd game of champions trophy 2018
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @Bad Yes we would like you to make Best 16 players list with analysis.
    Badthebeautifulgame
    India 2-1 Argentina Harmanpreet Singh scored from a PC Mandeep scored from a field goal & For Argentina it was Gonzalo piellet who scored from a PC
    Badmunna219777RonnyCarbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited June 2018
    Today,Ramandeep didn't play any part. Maybe he too had a niggle.So,our Team was further Weakened.So,this basically adds impetus to our already impressive result.

Today However,We were the better team and controlled the Match.Our Defence was on point.We should have had atleast a goal more.

I was most impressed with our Young Defence.Varun,Harman and Jarmanpreet were very good Defensively.

Second half,they had just one chance.

We played very well Today and Considering Ramandeep wasn't used,so it further adds value to our Victory.

We still have 5-6 players missing from this team.

Akash,Sumit,Uthappa,Rupinder and Ramandeep.

munna219777