India vs Tajikistan Live Streaming & Discussions, 9th March 2012

Comments

• shankar wrote:
    we had been supporting our team for some time and we know that it is hard to face such result.....but the fans are those who keep cheering the team even when the chips are down....if nepal. maldive guy can believe in his teams qualifying chances then why cant we???
    its just that we gotta watch the match with a hope of team to win may be we shall pull of surprise win in coming matches

THERE IS NO HOPE!!!! SAVIO IS FUCKING SHIT UP! INDIA WILL BE AT ITS WORST!! WHY DID WE FIRE BOB HOUGHTON!!!!

WE NEED TO SIGN ANDRE VILLA-BOAS!!!!
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Now we need to get thrashed by DPR Korea at 0-5 ; possible with their b team also.waiting for what savio will say. :((
  • ajmal wrote:
    Now we need to get thrashed by DPR Korea at 0-5 ; possible with their b team also.waiting for what savio will say. :((

Savio: I though we were good today. We are going through a new phase. I am sure we will see better results soon.

Media: How do you feel that the Indian players who have a bunch of AFC Champions League and AFC Cup expirence lost to a team that only has players that play in the AFC Presidents Cup.

Savio: Proud.

Media: But does that stat say anything about India and maybe the I-League.

Savio: ummmm, I am just saying I am proud, now if you excuse me I have to get my money... oops I mean I have to get my team.... MESSAGES. Yes, that will do.

Savio leaves.

Savio (alone): Hahaha suckers.

AIFF: Hey Savio, here is your money. You get caught yet?

Savio: No, dont worry. Plan "Fuck up Indian Football" is well in progress.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    lol @arsenalfan you seem to be at your best today in making some cool interviews
    i just hope there is no such plan or mission up for savio to work with
  • shankar wrote:
    lol @arsenalfan you seem to be at your best today in making some cool interviews
    i just hope there is no such plan or mission up for savio to work with

When you follow a bunch of football leagues, corrupt and proper, then you pick up a few things.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    I want DNA dest of Savio and Anthony and Sameer Naik. There must be some links.

Whole team collapsed in the second half. Guys kept on losing possession either through mispass or by holding too long. Sunil and Nabi too played badly.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    sabir wrote:
    I want DNA dest of Savio and Anthony and Sameer Naik. There must be some links.

lol. nice one.
  • somesh wrote:
    Savio must be paying half of his salary back to AIFF :o3

he he :D
  • Sanjeev BiswasSanjeev Biswas 844 Points
    edited March 2012
    There were many who predicted dat India will score 2 or 3 goals sum even went to da extent of saying 4 goals..but aftr Bob left n da progress we made under Savio I knew dat was not gona happen..n today thy proved I was absolutely correct!!
    As for going to da next round we all can forgt abt it now!! North Kore will thrash us just hope its not more den 4 goals!! As long as Savio is thr we cant think of winning any major tournament..he doesnt hav any footballing acumen..u need to go to plan B if plan A fails..he doesnt hav any backup plans..also whn he is under pressure he forgts he is the coach of a NT and his tactics keep getting worse until it starts luking like sum street football whr u can just close your eyes n feel the ball in ur feet and "KICK".. and finally at the end of the match if asked hw does he feel about losing to xyz, abc efg, etc etc..he says "The team is going thru a transitional period".This f**ker doesnt even knw wot to say!!
    All in all I will say if we manage to win one match in this group Savio will hav dne a gr8 job and once this tournament is over he should just "F**K off"!!