India vs Tajikistan Live Streaming & Discussions, 9th March 2012

Comments

• goal.com made a typo I guess. 2-0 it ends. Tournament almost over :|
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Did we let in a third goal?

No, somehow kept it to 2

=P~
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Azkals better than Tajikistan, isn't it?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Guess what Savio will say
    "I am proud of my boys. We were unlucky"
  • I guess we created just two chances in the match. One was missed by Anthony, other by Abranches. Poor game in every department.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:

rightly so :-L
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Azkals better than Tajikistan, isn't it?
    Azkals are bad..we are worst!

• amr090amr090 0 Points
    Savio isn't the only problem....our players are terrible and have very little skill. It was embarassing to watch that display and call that our national team. Women's teams in the US would beat India.

The worst part is our midfield....these guys are rank amateurs. They can't hold the ball, take on defenders or make anything resembling a decent pass. The entire group needs to be changed....no idea what the hell Medeira is doing. He just seems obsessed with playing Goans. He should be playing vashum and jewel raja in the midfield.

Our defense was surprisingly decent today, but we can't score if the strikers don't get good service. Speaking of strikers, why the hell does Sushil keep playing...he does absolutely nothing up front and provides no support to Chhetri.

Savio needs to go, we need a change at striker, and the midfield needs to be replaced. I can see us easily losing/drawing to Philippines and getting crushed by DPRK.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    somesh wrote:

Your forgot few more
    1)Team is going through transition phase.
    2)Many old players retired and new players will take time to settle.
    3)This is a experience for them.
    4)I liked our players determination.

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    amr090 wrote:
    Savio isn't the only problem....our players are terrible and have very little skill. It was embarassing to watch that display and call that our national team. Women's teams in the US would beat India.....

Behind all these problems, Savio is the problem. It is not that we do not have better players, Savio doesn't take them. He has unbelievable obsession with Samir Naik, Anthony Pareira, Sushil Singh and Clifford (thank God he retired).

Why is there no Sanju Pradhan or Mehtab (injured?), Arnab Mandal, Lalkamal Bhowmik?